Glossybox March 2014 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Babs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Maybe I should do that. Do you just private message them and give them your email? It takes them a few days to reply to email and they're out of March boxes so I'm afraid i'll be SOL.

In other news, the lotion has a masculine but soothing smell. I like it. I think. I imagine Ryan Reynolds smelling like this haha
Just send them a private Facebook message. I did that last month when my tracking hadn't moved for eons and within an hour or two someone got back to me.

I have the best luck with facebook message.
I facebooked them and they immediately got back to me saying that they would send me a bracelet. Problem seems solved. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long for it
Same here. I emailed their Facebook page and the glossy box cs email and Tracy on Facebook got back to me quicker. No reply from their cs email yet.

thanks for the tip! I really want to know which bangle I will get and having them run out will DESTROY me. the whole reason why I opted in this month was the fresh bonus and bangle spoiler. the wait is KILLING me. fb message sent.

Quote: Originally Posted by hazeleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got 2 boxes for March and happily received a silver swan and silver dragonfly, they look way cute together! My liplift peel wasn't in the box though, really looked forward to that! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was thinking about getting a second box for a second bracelet but I didn't think I would be as lucky as you and get two different bracelets. Hopefully they replace your missing item.

I got the Jelly Pong Pong yayay! It looks like a dupe for me. Before I open it, does anyone have a pic of it on???

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got the Jelly Pong Pong yayay! It looks like a dupe for me. Before I open it, does anyone have a pic of it on???
it was in a previous box so I think if you scan through the photos on the thread, you will find a few. They only had 2 colours so shouldn't be hard to ID which one is yours.

My box is still in Fishers, IN- has been since March 29! Is this normal for it to just sit at one location for a few days? 

Quote: Originally Posted by sugarstarlet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box is still in Fishers, IN- has been since March 29! Is this normal for it to just sit at one location for a few days? 
Mine's been hanging out there too since 3/29 as well. :/ My projected delivery date is 4/3-4/7 but I'm guessing it won't arrive until the 7th. 

Quote: Originally Posted by sugarstarlet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mine's been hanging out there too since 3/29 as well. :/ My projected delivery date is 4/3-4/7 but I'm guessing it won't arrive until the 7th. 
My tracking STILL says my box is in Fishers, but got delivered yesterday lol

So hopefully your boxes show up today! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's really light at first like your lips but just a bit pinker. It's can build up to be full on bubble gum pink. 

Just received my box, yay! The soap was too much for me...Reminded me of a bug spray or something, I had to take it out of the box and hope the box can air out. I love the Alex and Ani swan bracelet in silver, the mini cobalt blue nail polish, the rose mask (though smaller than expected), the finishing spray I don't really think I'll use...They didn't give me my Fresh sample I requested with the code- should I just message them to get it or have they run out? I ordered the box early on before they would've ran out...

I would send Glossybox a message about the Fresh face cream. My gifts were left out of my box shipment a few months ago so I messaged the company. I received the gifts in a padded envelop a few weeks later.

Ugh, my box is FINALLY in my town... and tracking said it was out for delivery today, but I think my mailman had already delivered the day's mail and was too lazy to come back and redeliver the box because the electronic tracking said they had "attempted to deliver" and had left a notice. However, I was home all day and there was no notice left at my front door. > :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now I have to wait another day for my box to come. 

This mask feels more like a lotion. It says to 'wipe away excess' ..... So do you wash it completely off or just leave it on your skin?

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wore mine today over the Bare Minerals lipstick we got in Ipsy last month, looked really nice!

Quote: Originally Posted by morethanaohk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This mask feels more like a lotion. It says to 'wipe away excess' ..... So do you wash it completely off or just leave it on your skin?

I just left it on my skin, felt like it soaked in for the most part and its too pricy to 'apply generously' as instructed!

So, I got the Fresh Face Cream in my box, no problems, but my hair shine mist was completely empty. I think it wasn't twisted on well and spilled out during transit. There wasn't a single drop in there. Unless... it is some new miracle air product.

Got my box today... and I got everything that I was supposed to receive. (jelly pong pong, shine mist, bar soap) Ended up with the silver swan bracelet. But omg I really don't like the scent of the soap. I didn't smell it right away when I opened it, but it slowly crept up on me and I had to move it to another room because it was way too overpowering. 

Back