Glossybox March 2014 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My glossybox will be here tomorrow (I dont think I've ever received a glossybox in the month it was paid for) and I'm seriously hoping that my card is wrong.  I totally don't want the soap!  Pleeeeeeease let me get the hand cream!

Now how can I sleep tonight wondering and wondering   :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got mine today & I was supposed to get the soap, but got the hand cream instead 
smile.gif
 Hopefully you'll get lucky too!

Quote: Originally Posted by sugarstarlet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Looks like my box is chilling in Fishers, IN - has been since March 29! Hope it heads west asap! 
Mine too! It's basically been "in transit" for a while now, but it's really not showing any signs of movement.

I'm supposed to get the hand cream, but am hoping for the soap. Tracking says my box is half way across the country. 

Ahhhhh, the wait is extremely annoying!

My box is finally out for delivery today! Can't wait to see which bracelet I get and i hope i get my Fresh face cream since I used the promo code.

I got my box yesterday. I also got the hand lotion instead of the bar soap. I'm happy that I didn't get soap since I don't use it, but the smell of the hand lotion, oh my goodness... I think it smells like pine sol. After it drys a few minutes it doesn't smell quite as bad, but I'm not sure I will be able to stand it. I did like the way it made my hands feel though. I got the Silver Swan bracelet which I'm not too excited about. I may try to trade it or sell it on eBay.I also got the Jelly Pong...hate the color.

My box is here! I got the bar soap, silver swan bracelet, shine spray, Jelly Pong Pong, blue nail polish, and the mask. Also got the Fresh Lotus face cream (I used the promo code for it). I don't love the smell of the soap, but I don't think it's terrible and I don't think it's unbearably strong like a lot of people have said. I will use it, but I won't repurchase. I don't love the color of the lip stain, but I like the formula. Overall, I am happy with my box. I will use everything.

Oh, I just got my box and Im so glad I didnt get the soap like my surveys said.  I got the hand cream and the fresh Lotus Youth Preserve, too.  Yay!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristen121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box is finally out for delivery today! Can't wait to see which bracelet I get and i hope i get my Fresh face cream since I used the promo code.
Same on all three points!

Not sure if I should complain or not. Two repeat items I don't want at all, but they did send the Fresh cream and I love it. The bamboo mist spilled all over, but nothing was damaged and I don't care about that item anyhow. I thought I'd be really disappointed, but I to like the (silver swan) bracelet and rose cream. It's not the worst box I've ever gotten, so maybe it's not worth the hassle of a complaint. Or maybe I'm just a wimp!

I like the smell of the soap, but it's too strong. I'll give it a try though; maybe it will be less smelly in use. I might try getting the hand cream in a swap. 

(edit to add: the soap is on the other side of the room and I can smell it alllll the way over here! Unbelievable!)

Of course after constantly stalking my tracking code, my box arrives and is missing one thing.. THE ALEX AND ANI BRACELET! Seriously.. of all things. I emailed them immediately but do you think I'll have better luck calling them?

Quote: Originally Posted by dnkcook /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Of course after constantly stalking my tracking code, my box arrives and is missing one thing.. THE ALEX AND ANI BRACELET! Seriously.. of all things. I emailed them immediately but do you think I'll have better luck calling them?
I have the best luck with facebook message.

Same! I guess I jinx myself by saying they will forget my bonus fresh cream (that was in there) gahhhh I emailed.

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same! I guess I jinx myself by saying they will forget my bonus fresh cream (that was in there) gahhhh I emailed.
I facebooked them and they immediately got back to me saying that they would send me a bracelet. Problem seems solved. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long for it

I got 2 boxes for March and happily received a silver swan and silver dragonfly, they look way cute together! My liplift peel wasn't in the box though, really looked forward to that! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box arrived today. Alex and Ani silver swan, I pictured it being bigger and mine was an oval probably because of the soap. I gave the soap to my dad because he liked the smell, its huge! Got the Fresh Lotus face cream, Jelly Pong Pong, blue polish, sisley, luminous shine mist

Quote: Originally Posted by dnkcook /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I facebooked them and they immediately got back to me saying that they would send me a bracelet. Problem seems solved. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long for it
Maybe I should do that. Do you just private message them and give them your email? It takes them a few days to reply to email and they're out of March boxes so I'm afraid i'll be SOL.

In other news, the lotion has a masculine but soothing smell. I like it. I think. I imagine Ryan Reynolds smelling like this haha

Back