Glossybox March 2014 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I feel like all the people who are getting their boxes late® are getting mostly the same variation... (bar soap, jelly pong pong, baker street nail polish, and shine mist). At least, that's what I've seen here... and it's the box I'm getting too, hahaha.
Yep! This is what I'm getting. If my box ever ships. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yep! This is what I'm getting. If my box ever ships. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

You should really email them! If your box hasn't shipped by now... that's a little ridiculous. (I honestly don't understand why they ship so late for so many people because they obviously have the stock in hand if they can afford to send people replacements...)

You should really email them! If your box hasn't shipped by now... that's a little ridiculous. (I honestly don't understand why they ship so late for so many people because they obviously have the stock in hand if they can afford to send people replacements...)
Yeah, I'm going to today. 

I've only been subscribed since January, but I've had to email them every single month on the last day of the month to see when my box is shipping! Totally ridiculous. 

I feel like all the people who are getting their boxes late® are getting mostly the same variation... (bar soap, jelly pong pong, baker street nail polish, and shine mist). At least, that's what I've seen here... and it's the box I'm getting too, hahaha.
same here, lol *raises hand*

Yeah, I'm going to today. 

I've only been subscribed since January, but I've had to email them every single month on the last day of the month to see when my box is shipping! Totally ridiculous. 
January was my first month I must have emailed them at least 10 times that month... and I was so frustrated with their CS that I unsubbed. But I was lured back in with this month's Alex & Ani bangle. What can I say? I have no will power. XD Even if it means waiting until the first week of April to receive a box I paid for in the first week of March. 

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  same here, lol *raises hand*
LOL this is hilarious... I wonder why they've decided to do that.

January was my first month I must have emailed them at least 10 times that month... and I was so frustrated with their CS that I unsubbed. But I was lured back in with this month's Alex & Ani bangle. What can I say? I have no will power. XD Even if it means waiting until the first week of April to receive a box I paid for in the first week of March. 
Haha yes, this is so me. I hate their CS so much but the boxes always look so tempting!

I honestly wouldn't have a problem with the late shipping if they'd just TELL me about it, instead of having to email them every month and getting a crappy copy/paste response. 

Haha yes, this is so me. I hate their CS so much but the boxes always look so tempting!

I honestly wouldn't have a problem with the late shipping if they'd just TELL me about it, instead of having to email them every month and getting a crappy copy/paste response. 
Yeah, I definitely agree with what you said about the late shipping. But they just keep saying "oh we're trying to fix this" (not really) or "your box should ship out soon, sorry for the delay" (also not really). LOL, I guess we'll just always have to suffer through super late shipping. The only bad thing about this is that I can never actually SEE my items to see if I want to stay subscribed before the month's end. But eh, I guess I'd rather wait for spoilers anyway. 
nixweiss.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by SaraP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I guess I feel bad that someone paid more for the bracelet then I did for the box!
People do this all the time though. There are items I go looking for on Ebay & I see how high people have bid items up, they're crazy. I've done a fair share in the past, but lately I'm all about swapping (on mysubscriptionaddiction.com)

I just tried the Nails Inc. Brook Street polish yesterday and it is absolutely beautiful on! It's the color on my thumb. I totally want to use it for my toes this summer.
Love your spring mani- :)

Huh, my box is a little bit different in terms of variant- Hand Cream, Strand Expand, Jelly Pong Pong, Nailpolish, Face Mask.  Really would have liked the lip scrub thing though!  If this box will ever get to me.. I'd love to trade that thing out.

Quote: Originally Posted by JenMiele78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My Glossybox was delivered today.

Nails INC Blue Nail Polish

Alex and Ani Bar of soap.

Alterna Haircare Bamboo Shine Mist

Jelly Pong Pong 

Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask.

Alex and Ani Silver Dragonfly Bangle.

Fresh Lotus Cream (Bonus with code)

This is also my box!  And I hope I get the dragonfly bangle AND I hope they haven't run out of Lotus cream.  I also was really hoping for the lip scrub but hopefully I can trade for it.

I've never used Jelly Pong Pong and I hope I like it. 

I just used a few of my products, the lip exfoliator works well most of my dead lip skin is gone. And the strand expand also seems to work ok, and it smells good too.

Quote: Originally Posted by sugarstarlet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here's what I'm getting...Looks like my box is in Indiana and hopefully I get it very soon- Tuesday's my birthday so that'd be perfect! For the lip blush, does anyone know if they are giving just this hot pink shade or are there a few options? I'm hoping it's a lighter color I'll be able to wear more often... 
Honestly, seeing as they've sent me the Lip Blush by Jelly Pong Pong twice already and it's in the same pink shade and every other instagram pic I've seen of this product was always the same shade, I'm going to just safely say they only have the one color... I *wish* they would have sent me a coral or a red.... I really dislike the bright pink, plus it makes my teeth look super yellow!

Is there a trade thread? I can't seem to find one. I really don't want the Jelly Pong Pong because I didn't like the color on me the first time I received it. Sooo, if anyone would like to trade let me know! 
icon_lol.gif

My box came today!  My dashboard shows the Alex and Ani soap, but what I received is the hand cream, which I like better anyway.  I knew as soon as I started to open the box that the soap wasn't in it as there was no overpowering scent.  I like the hand cream a lot!

I also got the Alterna shine spray, Jelly Pong Pong lip blush, the Sisley mask, the blue polish and the swan bracelet in silver.  I also received the Fresh Lotus face cream.  It's a generous 0.50 ounce jar.  I was surprised to find it my box as I thought Glossybox had run out of them. 

I'm happy with my Glossybox this month!

Quote: Originally Posted by Tigerlilly6309 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box came today!  My dashboard shows the Alex and Ani soap, but what I received is the hand cream, which I like better anyway.  I knew as soon as I started to open the box that the soap wasn't in it as there was no overpowering scent.  I like the hand cream a lot!

I also got the Alterna shine spray, Jelly Pong Pong lip blush, the Sisley mask, the blue polish and the swan bracelet in silver.  I also received the Fresh Lotus face cream.  It's a generous 0.50 ounce jar.  I was surprised to find it my box as I thought Glossybox had run out of them. 

I'm happy with my Glossybox this month!
So there is still hope I will not get the soap!

Latest posts

Back