Glossybox: May 2012 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by vogliadivintage /img/forum/go_quote.gif

woo!  5-7 days and we'll see!  this is not the same box as the preview boxes, right?  does that make this a june box or still a may box?
May box. not the same.

Woot just got my notice too! Bummer that there will be no mail on Monday the long weekend is going to make the wait longer haha

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woot just got my notice too! Bummer that there will be no mail on Monday the long weekend is going to make the wait longer haha
Ahhhhh! I totally forgot about the holiday weekend!
eusa_wall.gif

I got my tracking # just a few minutes ago too. Very excited and will probably sacrifice one of my BB subscriptions (if not both) to keep GB if they turn out to be incredibly awesome. Oh, who am I kidding? I will probably keep all 3 and tell me husband........something.

Oh gosh...Still waiting for my E-mail with the specifications on Tracking information..you lucky gals you...lol

hahahahahahaha

Spoke to soon just got it!! @ 2:44pm

Originally Posted by Coocabarra /img/forum/go_quote.gif

eusa_wall.gif

I got my tracking # just a few minutes ago too. Very excited and will probably sacrifice one of my BB subscriptions (if not both) to keep GB if they turn out to be incredibly awesome. Oh, who am I kidding? I will probably keep all 3 and tell me husband........something.
I know right I was talking with the BF the other day and hes like were paying how much for these subscription things? Wait there are how many? lol I too just told him ...something... muahhaha

It is exciting. Hope worth the wait! I guess we east coasters get ours sooner? But I'm not in northeast so cant wait to see others post pics! So funny saying they'd tell hubby something or other on # of subscriptions. Lol.

I know someone posted the Getfreshkit.com and I texted my boyfriend right away...lol he said "Ouh Gosh here's another"...lol He has Birchbox himself might I add.. hahaha!

Quote: Originally Posted by Coocabarra /img/forum/go_quote.gif

eusa_wall.gif

I got my tracking # just a few minutes ago too. Very excited and will probably sacrifice one of my BB subscriptions (if not both) to keep GB if they turn out to be incredibly awesome. Oh, who am I kidding? I will probably keep all 3 and tell me husband........something.

hahahahah! i told my manager and shes like YOU SPEND $40 on JUST MAKEUP? im like... are you kidding? i could spend hundred at Ulta if I could.... 

Originally Posted by Naun-Negotiable /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my shipping info! it went out yesterday woohoo. Nothing seems to be updated yes but i can see it is in NJ. Their shipping page is a nice touch - prettier than linking to UPS site ! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
same here!!

I got my shipping notice.. Yippee it's in NJ and im one state over. I'm thinking Tuesday delivery. My 1st box I won got to me in 2 days so secretely I'm. Hoping it will come tomorrow but that's fantasy life not reality. :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by Jenna1006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my shipping notice.. Yippee it's in NJ and im one state over. I'm thinking Tuesday delivery. My 1st box I won got to me in 2 days so secretely I'm. Hoping it will come tomorrow but that's fantasy life not reality.
rolleyes.gif
Mine was actually picked up yesterday, so if yours was too, you MIGHT get it tomorrow .. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am hoping you will so you can show the rest of us whats in it! 

So if I am about 2 1/2 hours away from where it shipped, wonder how long it will take to get here? And my laptop would be broken right now. Hence, no webcam. No youtube vid. 
frown.gif

My husband is actually quite supportive about my beauty box mania.  I think he's appreciative of having a wife who likes to take care of herself, or maybe it could be that I give him massages when I get luxe lotions and oils? 
smilehappyyes.gif
 Recently we were talking about things we spend money on and he said, "That's your hobby and I have mine" so he's pretty good about it.  The thing is, he doesn't have a hobby that costs as much as my beauty boxes cost all together.  He's just sweet.  I do feel kind of bad because they really do add up, and I'm getting a little oversampled out.  But the thrill of "maybe next month something amazing will come through that I really want to try" and the ability to get so much more value for my money than just the $10, $12, $15 or $21 the boxes cost keeps me in the game.  Just when I think I'm going to cull one of the subs out, they do something to redeem themselves.  I thought for sure The Look Bag was on the chopping block but this month's offerings are great!  Beauty Box 5 will probably go, I've been disappointed by that one more than once and I think Birchbox Man might go too, because he didn't use the stuff last month except for the socks and this month's box is crazy, no way he'll use one of the big items, totally not his style.  I'd rather take that $20 and in three months buy him something he'd really use and appreciate than gamble for him.  But for me, half the fun is in the what ifs, the speculation, the talk, the sampling and finding treasures in places I'd never look elsewhere.  I'm dying to know what's in the first for pay Glossybox USA.  Who's going to be the first to post their Glossybox?

Back