Glossybox: May 2012 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by vanggirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

was that from the glossybox from last month where the winners got it or the new one we are getting soon?
apparently that was the April box that was limited edition. supposedly the box going out for May will be different.

mine, assuming i get one, is free because of the customer service issues i had when attempting to register. 

so far, i'm not impressed. 

So I thought that I had read somewhere that Glossy box had a point system like birchbox. Is that something that's going to be added on as the straighten things out or was it never talked about? Also I didn't really see a Glossybox "store"

Thank you!!! Looks like a good box! So excited to receive it! Feeling a little weird about seeing a toothpaste in the box though!

Originally Posted by akicowi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's here!!

OMG THAT BURBERRY LIPPIE IS THE ONLY REASON I WANTED GLOSSYBOX SO BAD

Sorry for the caps rage! But what's that black tube that says glossy box? A mascara? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG THAT BURBERRY LIPPIE IS THE ONLY REASON I WANTED GLOSSYBOX SO BAD

Sorry for the caps rage! But what's that black tube that says glossy box? A mascara? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lol, I'm excited too. Looks like a face brush, I zoomed the pic and saw bristles.

wow! I put my name on the wait list a few weeks ago, but i'm betting it's SUPER long! Looks like a great box! Hope they open up soon!

wow! I put my name on the wait list a few weeks ago, but i'm betting it's SUPER long! Looks like a great box! Hope they open up soon!

woo!  i'm going to LOVE that box if that's what everyone is getting!  
sheep.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by akicowi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's here!!

Thanks so much for posting!  Now I'm really looking forward to it!!!  How do you like the brush they included?  

Latest posts

Back