Glossybox USA! - April & May discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MyriadVoices /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey, for anyone who wants to give feedback on their items, I have found the way.

When you log in to the website, go to My Account at the top right of the page.

Then, the left side menu will have the option at the bottom, "SURVEY".

Click on "survey," and it should have a list of your products with individual feedback surveys for each. Done! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: You can also access the surveys by clicking on "THE BOX" at the top of the page, and there will be a button for "FEEDBACK". You may need to login first.
Thanks!

I still don't have a box. Calling them for the second time today and it is going to voice mail during business hours.
I have been charged for Junes and I am probably going to cancel my subscription this is ridiculous. I am not looking forward to the items anymore I just want to get what I paid for now.

I got my box today!

The nail polish I got is the orange creme one. I was hoping for a shimmer instead, but this color is really nice. I'm just happy I got the orange, because I was hoping for it or the teal colors.

The burberry lipstick is sooooo tiny.

But I love the color and I don't wear lipstick much, so I really don't need a full size anyways.

Originally Posted by crazymomma10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still don't have a box. Calling them for the second time today and it is going to voice mail during business hours.

I have been charged for Junes and I am probably going to cancel my subscription this is ridiculous. I am not looking forward to the items anymore I just want to get what I paid for now.
My mother is starting to feel the same way and may cancel as well.  It's been over 2 weeks and nothing.  They said they'll send a replacement if it doesn't come today and we're both skeptical about it actually coming.  I don't know if this is worth it if you have to track them down just to get what you paid for.  Plus the first month her box wasn't charged tax.  The second box was charged tax.  I understand why it's happening but I think they should to a mass email as to why because I'm sure there are some people who will be shocked at the price increase because of it.

Originally Posted by tulippop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My mother is starting to feel the same way and may cancel as well.  It's been over 2 weeks and nothing.  They said they'll send a replacement if it doesn't come today and we're both skeptical about it actually coming.  I don't know if this is worth it if you have to track them down just to get what you paid for.  Plus the first month her box wasn't charged tax.  The second box was charged tax.  I understand why it's happening but I think they should to a mass email as to why because I'm sure there are some people who will be shocked at the price increase because of it.
I did finally get a hold of them today. I was on hold for a couple minutes then they came back on the line saying I would be receiving a new one and it was shipping today. So I'll give them until Monday the 18th and then I will call and just ask for a refund.

I got mine yesterday and I really like it!
The lipstick is soooo tiny though and it smells weird to me. It has this odd florally scent to it that I really don't like.

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The lipstick is soooo tiny though and it smells weird to me. It has this odd florally scent to it that I really don't like.
            Yayyy that you got your box! I actually loved the lipstick. The scent reminded me of Clinique's lipsticks. 

What are you enjoying the most in your box? 

I changed my mind about the amore pacific, it broke out my shin so bad. I stopped using it. 

I thought it smelled weird, too. I love the texture and the color, and even the cute factor with the size, but I couldn't wear it because I can't handle the smell. I have tried it a few times, and the smell has decreased some. Maybe I just got used to it, or maybe it just needed to air out or something?

Originally Posted by Kittables /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yayyy that you got your box! I actually loved the lipstick. The scent reminded me of Clinique's lipsticks. 

What are you enjoying the most in your box? 

Funny, I immediately thought of Clinique's lipsticks, too. They have always smelled weird to me! Their lipglosses are sometimes worse! I love the colors and the texture, but the smell turns me off. I usually just wear lip liner and gloss, so maybe I'm just not a lipstick person.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think this is the GB thread not BB but I find it interesting BB used this in their inner box packaging

Yep! I noticed this immediately. Guess they are checking out the competition, which I think it great. Birchbox has been slacking a little bit lately. Although I really can't complain about either of the boxes that I received this month.

I think they used it because this month is a travel theme for them, that is what they say on their facebook anyway...

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I changed my mind about the amore pacific, it broke out my shin so bad. I stopped using it. 
Me 2! I put it on a night & it was fine. The next day, I couldn't stop itching my face.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me 2! I put it on a night & it was fine. The next day, I couldn't stop itching my face.

I wonder whats in it.. as soon as I stopped using it my skin went back to normal, even my sister noticed that it looks much better now. 

I got my box yesterday and was super stoked. Then today when I was watching an unboxing, I realized that they had forgotten to put in my blush brush! I thought maybe they ran out and made another set w/o it in there, but it says it should be on the little card.

So hopefully they get back to me soon about it.

Did anyone else have that happen?

I got my box yesterday and was super stoked. Then today when I was watching an unboxing, I realized that they had forgotten to put in my blush brush! I thought maybe they ran out and made another set w/o it in there, but it says it should be on the little card.

I thought mine wasn't in there but it was just hard to see in the packaging stuff.

Yeah me too, I thought mine was missing, but I just digged and eventually found it.

Back