Glossybox USA! - April & May discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shipping still hasn't updated since the 24th. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't received hers yet lol. For those that have their's already, did tracking ever update?

Originally Posted by lechatonrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My shipping still hasn't updated since the 24th. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't received hers yet lol. For those that have their's already, did tracking ever update?
My tracking did update but my BFF's didn't. Hers showed up with it still showing it was in MD.

Wow!  That's a long time.  That's something like 9 shipping days so I would think you should have had it by now.  Have you contacted Glossybox yet? 

Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow!  That's a long time.  That's something like 9 shipping days so I would think you should have had it by now.  Have you contacted Glossybox yet? 
No, not yet. I'm in Kansas but I was going try to give it the full 10 business days. I probably will call tomorrow if it still hasn't updated.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My tracking did update but my BFF's didn't. Hers showed up with it still showing it was in MD.
Thank you!

I called customer service today. They really are lovely to deal with. They're shipping me another box since this one isn't likely to show up.

That's great! I should expect that the CS is really going to try to work with customers, especially since there is going to be some bumps in the first few months.

I called customer service today. They really are lovely to deal with. They're shipping me another box since this one isn't likely to show up.

I got a reponse to my email 24 hours later by using the contact form on their website. They are changing my shipping address so I *hopefully* wont have the delivery problems again.

Originally Posted by GariDong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone tried to review products for glossydots yet? I can't seem to find how to do it.
I read somewhere (this thread maybe?) that they are still working out the website and that it should be available for us at an unidentified later date; apparently we will receive an email notification when that date arrives.

Originally Posted by motherofall6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

was charged this morning for the june box!!!
 Me too! I saw the emails and was like
w00t.gif
 Soooooo excited to get the June box! I wonder what will be in it! EEEE, I love Glossybox!
yay.gif

Originally Posted by tulippop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was charged too for my mom's account yet I still haven't gotten May's box yet 
blink.gif
Wow still no May box...you have a lot of patience lol.

Originally Posted by lovesmakeup2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow still no May box...you have a lot of patience lol.
Well I did get my box, it's just my mom's box that is missing.  So she's half happy because she gets to play around with my items.  It does kinda suck being charged for the next month's box already though when they haven't emailed me back about my mom's missing box.

Hey, for anyone who wants to give feedback on their items, I have found the way.

When you log in to the website, go to My Account at the top right of the page.

Then, the left side menu will have the option at the bottom, "SURVEY".

Click on "survey," and it should have a list of your products with individual feedback surveys for each. Done! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: You can also access the surveys by clicking on "THE BOX" at the top of the page, and there will be a button for "FEEDBACK". You may need to login first.

Does anyone know how I can upgrade my subscription to a yearly? I only signed up for a monthly because I wanted to try it out first... but I'm pretty much sold.

Fantastic, thanks!!

Originally Posted by MyriadVoices /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey, for anyone who wants to give feedback on their items, I have found the way.

When you log in to the website, go to My Account at the top right of the page.

Then, the left side menu will have the option at the bottom, "SURVEY".

Click on "survey," and it should have a list of your products with individual feedback surveys for each. Done! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: You can also access the surveys by clicking on "THE BOX" at the top of the page, and there will be a button for "FEEDBACK". You may need to login first.

Back