Glossybox USA! - April & May discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today!! My Zoya was Shelby 
biggrin.gif

Best day ever! I got my Glossybox, which I personally found to be AWESOME(!!!), and my husband found me a sweet stray boy cat to pet and feed outside! I'm easily pleased. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Are all the Burberry lip colors the same? I got the #202 as well, and I noticed someone earlier posted they had the same shade. I don't like that it smells, well, like lipstick, but I love the application and color. Oh, and my Zoya was Tracie, which is super pretty!

Originally Posted by MyriadVoices /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Best day ever! I got my Glossybox, which I personally found to be AWESOME(!!!), and my husband found me a sweet stray boy cat to pet and feed outside! I'm easily pleased. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Are all the Burberry lip colors the same? I got the #202 as well, and I noticed someone earlier posted they had the same shade. I don't like that it smells, well, like lipstick, but I love the application and color. Oh, and my Zoya was Tracie, which is super pretty!
i think that its all the same lipstick :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> yay a kitty.. haha are you keeping him?

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how do we review for points? >.<
I contacted them and they said that everyone will get an e-mail eventually with a link to review. You need 1000 GLOSSYDots to get a free box. Each review is worth 20, so basically, every 10 boxes(about, give or take) you get a free box.

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I contacted them and they said that everyone will get an e-mail eventually with a link to review. You need 1000 GLOSSYDots to get a free box. Each review is worth 20, so basically, every 10 boxes(about, give or take) you get a free box.
thanks girl! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so i'm guessing that if i go on a 1 year subscription with them, i'll basically be getting an extra box by the end of my subscription.. making it 13.. ahh, wish that CA wasn't charged tax. haha thanks though!!<3

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!  Sounds great.

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i think that its all the same lipstick :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> yay a kitty.. haha are you keeping him?
I'm pregnant, so my husband won't let me keep him inside, but I hope he'll keep coming back for me to pet him and feed him. He's a cutie! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the feedback on the lipcolor. It's a nice neutral shade!

Originally Posted by MyriadVoices /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm pregnant, so my husband won't let me keep him inside, but I hope he'll keep coming back for me to pet him and feed him. He's a cutie! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the feedback on the lipcolor. It's a nice neutral shade!
awwws! congratulations!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'm sure that the kitty will come back since you guys feed him. hehe

My box came yesterday and I'm in Southern California. My zoya is Carly. I absolutely LOVE the box. Loved the way it was packaged. Loved the products. This is a keeper for sure. Can't wait for next month!

Got mine yesterday as well, with the iridescent pink Shelby as my Zoya shade. I did my nails straight away and will be wearing this color to Paris for vacation. Let's see if it passes the week-long vacation test!

I got Zuza for my polish color, it is SO gorgeous. I can't wait to redo my nails tomorrow! Even with the higher price tag, this box really impressed me. I agree--love the packaging, love the products, and I think I'll use everything that came in the box (a major plus). I was really only planning on doing the one, but I think i'll probably stay on board for next month as well.

I got my box, and I want to DIE it is so good lol! Love my Burberry lip color, got a gorgeous Zoya polish in Meg, and can't wait to try the other goodies.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box, and I want to DIE it is so good lol! Love my Burberry lip color, got a gorgeous Zoya polish in Meg, and can't wait to try the other goodies.
I feel exactly the same way! I even love the box. I put all my gel polishes and supplies in there and it fits perfectly. I adore GB. Hope they can keep up the good work next month.I feel like any company that puts THAT much thought into the packaging and presentation isn't going to fail us on the contents.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel exactly the same way! I even love the box. I put all my gel polishes and supplies in there and it fits perfectly. I adore GB. Hope they can keep up the good work next month.I feel like any company that puts THAT much thought into the packaging and presentation isn't going to fail us on the contents.
Totally agree with everything you said. They really did a stand out job.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

THIS.

I completely agree they really do an amazing job with the packaging and presentation. I cannot wait for next month already and I just got this one.
icon_redface.gif

I am so pleased with this sub! And like all of you, their attention to detail in the packaging is amazing! I have a feeling this sub will continue to be great (all other non US GlossyBox have been too). You'd have to pay me to cancel at this point.

I totally agree. I really loved the box in its entirety. I'm using everything! This is definitely my favorite sub at the moment. 

Back