Glossybox USA! - April & May discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the same result even though I didn't google the code

I just logged in to my account and enter my billing and shipping information in the address book

then the website told me I enter the subscription and when I woke up in the morning it's a May subscription

I emailed them and they replied yesterday that my box is a May box and will be sent this week lol

I just logged into my account and saw a "survey" under beauty profile. Anyone know what this is? I hope no one already brought it up, I haven't had a change to read the entire thread yet.

I had some weirdness when I was ordering when GB first opened up- did not get any emails at all- so I ordered again to be sure I would get the May box. I did get emails related to my second order, but then noticed that I was charged twice!

I called them and asked to get both boxes so I could let a friend have one- I still only get shipping information for one, so I sure hope they get it right! I am supposed to get only one subscription but two of the May boxes. If they do get this right, I will not hold any of the technological weirdness against them.

Pretty upset that my bag isn't here yet...I'm in a bordering state from where they were shipped and it just got into my state today...ughhhh! It just seems like pretty slow shipping to me. Also, one thing I'm worried about....what if my lipstick melts? It's been pretty hot & humid in my area lately....

Originally Posted by wintersnowpeach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pretty upset that my bag isn't here yet...I'm in a bordering state from where they were shipped and it just got into my state today...ughhhh! It just seems like pretty slow shipping to me. Also, one thing I'm worried about....what if my lipstick melts? It's been pretty hot & humid in my area lately....
I'm in Maryland and it's been in the 90s since Friday, and mine was fine. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in Maryland and it's been in the 90s since Friday, and mine was fine. 
Okay, good to hear...I guess I'm concerned about products melting for the rest of summer though. It's gonna be a hot hot hot summer here.

Originally Posted by mszJessica /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If any wants to trade their zoya for Wednesday I would love to!! I already have this color :/
I'd let you know if I ever got my bag!!!

Originally Posted by wintersnowpeach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd let you know if I ever got my bag!!!
I think quite a few people haven't gotten theirs yet. I probably won't even get mine till next week.

My Glossybox came today, Yay!  My Zoya is in "tracie" a sea grass.  It's a pretty sage-green with a hint of silver but I already have this one :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  so it will be up for trade.  I would really like Wednesday if anyone wants to trade.   My Burberry lippie is in #202 lip mist copper.  Very pretty!

Mine was Meg (coincidentally, that's one of my nicknames), the acid green foil, and it's gorgeous, but I already have it, too.  I'll be working on my swap list tonight!

why are ppl in CA getting theirs before me?? I am in TX thats like halfway to CA...
icon_cry.gif

Not hating on yall that live there, just upset I dont have mine yet

Yayyyyyy i got mine! I got the Zoya polish in Zuza, which amazingly, was on my wishlist on here! woooo! =D

Back