Glossybox USA! - April & May discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep accidentally putting an L in didos and I'm getting a completely different message than what you're sending out. hahaha! 
rofl2.gif

Glossybox announced the winners, I am not the luckies ones!!!!
icon_cry.gif

GlossyBox.com
It's time to announce the winners of our GlossyBox giveaway! And the 10 winners are...Megan Renner, Mariana Escalante, Alicia Sparks-Seebode, Sheila Rivera, Bethany Boles, Kathy McCray, Mariel Rosati, Kimberly Morris, Tracey Garrett and Anna Wood. Please E-mail your contact info to [email protected] as soon as possible. Congratulations to all of the winners!

Ok, so there were ten winners. Still trying to figure out why I thought five. Still, though, hopefully they will actually be open for subscription soon.

Those are just the winners for the fb contest that was on Friday. I thought maybe I had a chance in that one because I was first, lol. There is still the thing where we entered our emails...

I was just wondering how they had our names from our email addresses but that makes sense! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are just the winners for the fb contest that was on Friday. I thought maybe I had a chance in that one because I was first, lol. There is still the thing where we entered our emails...

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, so there were ten winners. Still trying to figure out why I thought five. Still, though, hopefully they will actually be open for subscription soon.

I thought five winners at first, too, but then I re-read and figured out where I got that number:  That's how many samples they say will be sent in each box every month.

I am getting excited for Glossybox. I've been looking at blogs and videos reviewing the boxes, and it looks like they send generously sized samples like Sample Society does. 
11a.gif

I don't think so. Glossybox is very reputable and they have services in many different countries.

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just put my e-mail in. I hope it doesn't end up being a MyGlam type sub though /:

I signed up to be notified, I'm not 100% sure if I will keep BB, MG AND this one if it is $15 a month but you gotta think... when they launch, the first box will probably super amazing. Not that they'll do a "bait n switch" but everyone has awesome launch stuff, always. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has everyone re-entered the box give away? They announced on FB that they're giving away more boxes because of all the positive response to them- You have to comment on the post to be entered again.

Back