Glossybox USA! - April & May discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up with 3 emails just to give me better odds. Ive been dying for Glossybox for months now!

I have to say that Im glad they arent just limiting the first boxes to 'beauty gurus' (Grr for myglam making this part of my vocab) or really well known bloggers. At least everyone has a chance to try it.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up with 3 emails just to give me better odds. Ive been dying for Glossybox for months now!

I also signed up with 3 emails. Keeping my fingers crossed
icon_rolleyes.gif

I did too, but I felt like I was cheating :/ lol

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have to say that Im glad they arent just limiting the first boxes to 'beauty gurus' (Grr for myglam making this part of my vocab) or really well known bloggers. At least everyone has a chance to try it.

I signed up with 2 e-mails haha. That'd be funny if one of us ended up with 2 free boxes! Chances are slim though...here's to hoping we get one at all!

I'm also so excited for this one! On a totally off topic note: how do I change my profile pic? I don't know how I got this one, I feel odd posting with a pic that is not me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

From reading their facebook page and replies, it seems like whoever wins the giveaway are going to be the ONLY people who will receive the first month of Glossybox. After the first month, then other people can sign up for a subscription.

Good luck to all you ladies! Hopefully one of us gets a box and shares it with the rest of us!

man that stinks! I'm going to be gone in June-August so I probably won't get a sub until I get back if I don't get the first box...

When I was first researching monthly subscription services, glossybox was one of the ones I found most appealing. I was bummed when I learned I couldn't get it here! I signed up my email but I never win contests so Idont have much hope for that but just being able to subscribe will make me happy.

Yeah, same! I never win anything from things like this (I won a random drawing in mid school once, and that was IT) 

I'm kind of glad though that glossybox is coming in 2 months, b/c then it motivates me to not start other subs for this. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Auntboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I was first researching monthly subscription services, glossybox was one of the ones I found most appealing. I was bummed when I learned I couldn't get it here! I signed up my email but I never win contests so Idont have much hope for that but just being able to subscribe will make me happy.

I'm pretty much hoping that I'm wrong about that--it does seem a miniscule #. I will be QUITE happy to be wrong

I never win any lucky draw or give outs in my life, EVER. OK maybe once but that's it and it was when I was 5. I have no hope in this.

I know! Depending on how good this one is I may need to get rid of one of my BBs but ONLY if this one is beyond awesome. I will give it a shot for a few months. But from what I know about the company I am really excited about this one.

Originally Posted by wintersnowpeach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't wait for the subs to open! =)

Back