gogogirlfriend complaints!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was finally able to get my $12.99 refunded by my credit card.  Apparently there have been many complaints and American Express reimbursed me the day after I filed a complaint.

Also, Gogogirfriend's facebook wall has been completely wiped clean!  If anyone out there is still subscribing...You have been warned!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just looked on my home page right now and it says they shipped a box to me on Jan 27th. I sent an e-mail asking where it was and that they cancel my account.

I feel so bad for the subscribers who still haven't cut... the fact that they have 72 likes on the new page scares me for their gullible little sakes...

Is it really them though? They have absolutely no info up other than the basic info and you can't post on their wall.

They have had that for a while. Everytime I would search for them, that one would come up as well as their "real" one. I was always confused as to why they had 2.

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

they opened another acct.   http://www.facebook.com/pages/GoGogirlfriend/228684187164612

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it really them though? They have absolutely no info up other than the basic info and you can't post on their wall.

Actually..... this is correct info:

So it turns out that GoGogirlfriend is now owned by Level 10 Marketing. They are run by Theresa Cavazsos. The phone number is listed publicly as 949-444-2443.

How do we know that's not just another name or another member of the company? Has anyone actually received a box at any recent time?

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if it's the "new owner" that they were talking about last month.
LoL. New owner my ass. I could put my dog's name on a company and call her a new owner, too. Until I see samples going out, I call foul.

Hey wait... maybe our fave companies could join forces and become GoGoPoshPod?

LoL. New owner my ass. I could put my dog's name on a company and call her a new owner, too. Until I see samples going out, I call foul. Hey wait... maybe our fave companies could join forces and become GoGoPoshPod?
Haha yes!

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LoL. New owner my ass. I could put my dog's name on a company and call her a new owner, too. Until I see samples going out, I call foul.

Hey wait... maybe our fave companies could join forces and become GoGoPoshPod?

Hahah. A commenter on my blog called them "No No Girlfriend"

LOL GoGo Girlfriend should just shut down and refund people already. I'm surprised their state Attorney General hasn't shut them down yet.

Back