gogogirlfriend complaints!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not a new company, they were associated when I signed up last summer. 
sadyes.gif

After seeing such a malicious exibit to drive off NoNoGirlfriends customers, this blog should get a cease and desist letter!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

After seeing such a malicious exibit to drive off NoNoGirlfriends customers, this blog should get a cease and desist letter!!!!!!!!

LMAO!
rofl2.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer Blakey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Look what I found!

Gogogirlfriend is owned by Level 10 marketing.

Report a problem with this company profile
  Print
  Level 10 Marketing Group

647 Camino De Los Mares
#108-218
San Clemente, CA 92673 map
Phone: (866) 968-9994

OMG! For reaaaaaal? We moved to our SoCal house in San Clemente, googled this address and this is front of theater plaza just next to where we live. I'll walk this weekend and take a look at their suite or office when we go home this weekend. I'll do some SPY moves. LOL! Hubby says that for a company like this, the office is too small -- he said shady.

Anything you suggest me to do on behalf of everyone? LOL

So march is officially over and they still haven't sent anything out. Broke their word yet again.

Couldn't this be some kind of class action lawsuit? I

You ain't kidding, error message! The resource did not process correctly java.lang.NullPointerException at com.gogo.servlets.StaticPagesServlet.processRequest(StaticPagesServlet.java:122) at com.gogo.servlets.StaticPagesServlet.doGet(StaticPagesServlet.java:136) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:119) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:96) at com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletFilterChain.doFilter(ServletFilterChain.java:109) at com.gogo.servlets.PrimaryFilter.doFilter(PrimaryFilter.java:170) at com.caucho.server.dispatch.FilterFilterChain.doFilter(FilterFilterChain.java:88) at com.caucho.server.webapp.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:183) at com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletInvocation.service(ServletInvocation.java:286) at com.caucho.server.hmux.HmuxRequest.handleInvocation(HmuxRequest.java:475) at com.caucho.server.hmux.HmuxRequest.handleRequestImpl(HmuxRequest.java:380) at com.caucho.server.hmux.HmuxRequest.handleRequest(HmuxRequest.java:346) at com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink.dispatchRequest(TcpSocketLink.java:662) at com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink.handleRequestsImpl(TcpSocketLink.java:625) at com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink.handleRequests(TcpSocketLink.java:576) at com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink$AcceptTask.doTask(TcpSocketLink.java:1159) at com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink$ConnectionReadTask.runThread(TcpSocketLink.java:1092) at com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink$AcceptTask.run(TcpSocketLink.java:1126) at com.caucho.env.thread.ResinThread.runTasks(ResinThread.java:170) at com.caucho.env.thread.ResinThread.run(ResinThread.java:126) I can't access any website off this mess!

Curious if anyone has received a box or a refund in the past few months from GoGoGirlfriend? I finally emailed them again this evening. This is my fourth inquiry to them regarding my membership/the sample box I purchased on January 15, 2012.

If you read the emails below, you'll see my tone has changed quite a bit between my first email to them and this one. In between, I'd also posted two polite inquiries on their old Facebook page. As a result of those inquiries, they banned me from that page. And now their new Facebook page has NO postings by them (so, nobody can respond), and users are unable to post to their page either. Given two emails and the two facebook posts, this last email is my fourth inquiry about the box in about the same number of months...I am so frustrated....

Any other ideas on how else to proceed, please, please let me know. I'm at a loss.

Here's the text of my emails...hopefully they'll do the right thing and respond as well as send my box or refund my money....

GoGoGirlfriend/Level 10 Marketing/Ms.Theresa Cavazsos:

I am writing to inquire about the status of my sample box; I both joined GoGoGirlfriend and paid on January 15, 2012 at the premium level, and per your initial email to me as well as your website, my box should have been shipped approximately three weeks later (or or about February 5, 2012).

I respectfully request that you send my box to me the week of April 30, 2012. Furthermore, I expect an email response (by a real person, not a canned response) by eod Monday, April 30, 2012. 

IMPORTANT: This is also notice that I am canceling my membership. 

I expect both a response to this email regarding the status of my sample box as well as email confirmation that you have closed my account and that no further payments will be debited from my account by eod, April 30, 2012.

Moreover, if you are unable, or unwilling, to fulfill my initial order, I expect a full refund shown as pending in my bank account on Tuesday, May 1, 2012.

You have told me three separate times that my box would be shipped:

1) January 15, 2012 -- The same day I signed up and you debited my account, I'd received an email letting me know the first box would ship 3 weeks later (that would have been on or about February 5, 2012).

2) February 17, 2012 -- You wrote, "...we can assure you that you will receive your samples....We truly appreciate your business, please be assured we are working furiously to get everything flowing smooth again. We are doing everything possible to get the samples sent out."

3) February 21, 2012 -- You wrote, "Hello, we appreciate your past patience on shipping issues.  We have undergone an ownership and management change and will resume shipping early next week. We will be back on track beginning March and you will be receiving shipping confirmations very soon." 

Given my first email (pasted below), two Facebook posts to your old page which no longer exists and this email--this is now my FOURTH inquiry about the box I paid for on January 15, 2012.

As previously stated, if you are unable to send my box during the week of April 30, 2012, I expect a full refund shown as pending in my bank account on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 and that the refund will clear by the end of the week of April 30, 2012.

I've been more than patient given that it has been almost FOUR months since I initially signed up and you debited my account for a box that was never sent. 

I hope you act responsibly, show me that you "truly appreciate [my] business" and fulfill your promise that I will receive my samples. As you said, "we can assure you that you will receive your samples." Both of these quotes are from your email of February 17, 2012.

In sum, I expect that you will email me about the matters enumerated in this email by eod Monday, April 30, 2012. 

Sadly, if I do not receive a response on Monday, April 30, 2012 plus shipping confirmation for the box I paid for on January 15, 2012 by the end of the week of April 30, 2012 OR see a pending refund in my bank account by eod May 1, 2012, I will be forced to report your company to my bank, the Better Business Bureau, the Attorney General of California and the FTC. 

Regards,
[personal contact info redacted]

+++++++++++++Previous inquiry SENT February 17, 2012+++++++++++++   Hi GoGogirlfriend!   I am a fairly new member of GoGogirlfriend; Joined and paid on January 15, 2012 at the premium level. I received an email that day letting me know that the first box would ship 3 weeks later (also double-checked the FAQ). I haven't received a box or shipping confirmation yet. I wanted to check on the status of my first box and make sure everything is set for my second box. It's been a little bit over a month since I first joined, and was debited, would you let me know when both my first and second boxes will be shipped? Looking at the email I received and your FAQ, I had thought my first shipment would be sent on or about February 5 and just want to make sure that my second box will ship on about March 7. Please check into my account and let me know about the status of both my first and second boxes! I appreciate your time and help ;-)   I am new to GoGogirlfriend. I look forward to hearing from you (and even more, I am very excited about receiving my first box (and subsequent boxes) from your company)!    From looking at your Facebook page, it looks like your past boxes have been great, filled with fun products. I'm a member of a few sampling services, am just trying to figure out which ones are right for me -- I have high hopes for GoGogirlfriend from your Facebook page! ;-))   Thank you very much!  

Without actual legal action, I don't think there's much you can do.

I think you're going to have to consider it $12 lost and a lesson learned.

Your bank should allow you to dispute the charge on the basis of purchasing a product and service that was not provided. Your bank would ultimately credit you the $12.

Originally Posted by Jennifer Blakey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Look what I found!

Gogogirlfriend is owned by Level 10 marketing.

Report a problem with this company profile
  Print
  Level 10 Marketing Group

647 Camino De Los Mares
#108-218
San Clemente, CA 92673 map
Phone: (866) 968-9994

I am sorry to open the thread again. I said in one of my posts before under this thread that the address above is just in the next street where we live in our SoCal home. I know it is kinda late but I want to post this to be transparent to everyone.

Anyways, me and hubby were having dinner in the same complex where this address is and I asked him if we could check it.

Here are some snapshots of the "office". (i just used my iPhone to take the photos, I'm sorry if they seem kinda blurry
smile.gif
)

Here is 108 -- it says "Your neighborhood shipping center THE POST SHOP"

It is closed, so I was wondering where the "218" is.

My husband told me that it is a POST OFFICE BOX / SHIPPING SHOP (for FEDEX/UPS/USPS). I was trying to figure out where LEVEL 10 MARKETING is because there is no visible sign of the business name.

He told me that 218 is a PO BOX. I cant take a close up photo of it because its behind a glass window -- well, 218 is one among these boxes in the right side--

I do not have any clue about GGG as I did not get the chance to subscribe. I am not saying that they do not exist -- the pictures are to show what I saw from the address mentioned above.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were using a mail box service (similar to The UPS Store) for their business. It really does scream SCAM because you have no idea where the packages are originating from. Basically GGG is taking people's money and running.

I have an actually address for a "Theresa Cavazos" which I believe is the owner. I sent them stuff to put in the box in December so that is why I have the address. When I googled it it looks like a house or a gated housing complex so I won't put it here but if anyone needs it for any issues with the bank or anything let me know.

It is a San Clemente address.

Back