• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Golden Tote Trade List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the "Aztec" print sweater from the September Tote available for trade in a medium size.

I will consider a trade for anything else from a previous or current tote, size medium (would also consider something in large, depending on the style).

Would you be interested in an Under Skies fancy short sleeve sweat shirt in cream, with Aztec embroidery on the bottom? It 's size Small. If that sounds like something you'd like, let me know, & I'll try to figure out how to post a pic! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's a better pict

I also received the Aztec sweater, very cute but too thin for Buffalo's winters! It has a fun notch in the front you cant see well in the picture that would make it perfect with jeans. Will trade for something in a medium or large. The sweater is a medium.

I'm very interested in this one! I should get my bag this week and can let you know what I have to swap then. 

Would you be interested in an Under Skies fancy short sleeve sweat shirt in cream, with Aztec embroidery on the bottom? It 's size Small. If that sounds like something you'd like, let me know, & I'll try to figure out how to post a pic! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'd be interested in seeing a photo. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:Originally Posted by greal21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the following dress to swap:

Size small

Yes I have some items to trade for this...I really like this...I will upload pics tonight or tomorrow. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm so wishing I had received the polka dot lulumari top! If anyone wants to trade for that, I have several items that I could possibly trade for it! Thanks! (Size small or medium)

Items up for swap! All size small.

1. Puella dress

2. collective concepts top

3. saint grace top (Saint grace top- I realized I took it inside out, so there is not really a little white tag sticking out)

Quote: Originally Posted by kdris152 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Items up for swap! All size small.

1. Puella dress

2. collective concepts top

3. saint grace top (Saint grace top- I realized I took it inside out, so there is not really a little white tag sticking out)
I like both of your tops you have for swap. I may be interested, but my 2nd tote won't be here til Wednesday. If I don't get these tops I'd be interested in swapping. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also have this sweater in a small for trade! Will take almost anything that I dont already have in a small!

I also have the boho lux dress for trade in small.  I gained a little weight so it doesnt fit as well as I thought it would. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

printed-boho-dress-1_1.jpg

It is super cute and I wish I could wear it!  Would love to trade for a dress as well...

Back