• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Golden Tote Trade List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*All Items no longer available*

I have the Puella drop waist dress in S, Boho Lux dress in XS, or a loose fitting tribal print shirt size S for trade.

Quote:Originally Posted by greal21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the following dress to swap:

Size small

I PM'ed you about this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also received the Aztec sweater, very cute but too thin for Buffalo's winters! It has a fun notch in the front you cant see well in the picture that would make it perfect with jeans. Will trade for something in a medium or large. The sweater is a medium.
Still for trade!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Andi B /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have the "Aztec" print sweater from the September Tote available for trade in a medium size.

I will consider a trade for anything else from a previous or current tote, size medium (would also consider something in large, depending on the style).
I also still have this sweater, and I am willing to sell it for a reasonable price with free USPS shipping!

I have this to trade. Size medium. I am a 36E and I am too busty for it. I imagine if you are a B or C it would work for you. It is a mock wrap style in a chocolatey color with a pretty print. Really cute work top. Will trade for anything with some give in a medium (how does the black Aztec sweater run?) or something in large that runs small.

That's a cute top! I would totally be willing to trade my aztec sweater for that if I don't get it in my tote tomorrow. I would say that I have a little bit of extra room in the medium sweater. I'm only a 36B, but I have broader than average shoulders and back for my build, so I have a lot of the same fit issues through the top as more "generously endowed" women do. I can't guarantee it would work for you, but I'm sure you'd have more room in it than the blouse. Ooops..I just read that you were asking about the black sweater. . I have the cream version.

I have this same shirt in small but am looking to trade for a medium in it. Also I have the Puella striped dress from October tote in black/oatmeal in medium that I'd love to trade for small if anyone would be interested in swapping sizes with me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have this to trade. Size medium. I am a 36E and I am too busty for it. I imagine if you are a B or C it would work for you. It is a mock wrap style in a chocolatey color with a pretty print. Really cute work top. Will trade for anything with some give in a medium (how does the black Aztec sweater run?) or something in large that runs small.

I have the black Aztec sweater and it fits a medium fine. I posted a picture of it above. PM me if interested!

Puella dress in L to trade for something from sept or Oct tote in L!
I'm interested in this dress and have two sweaters that I don't think I will ever wear, both are size L. one sweater is from last month and one sweater is from this month. I really like that dress! I need to quietly sneak into my bedroom (baby is asleep) and take pictures. If you like the sweaters you can have both of them because its just silly to have something I won't wear sitting in my closet. ok, let me see if I can not wake the baby and take some pics lol

I'm interested in this dress and have two sweaters that I don't think I will ever wear, both are size L. one sweater is from last month and one sweater is from this month. I really like that dress! I need to quietly sneak into my bedroom (baby is asleep) and take pictures. If you like the sweaters you can have both of them because its just silly to have something I won't wear sitting in my closet. ok, let me see if I can not wake the baby and take some pics lol
Yay! Will look out for your pict!

@greer here are the pictures of the sweaters.. I totally understand if they aren't your style and you aren't interested but take a look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This was from last month. I did take the tags off but only tried it on.. never wore it out.
This was from this month

@greer here are the pictures of the sweaters.. I totally understand if they aren't your style and you aren't interested but take a look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This was from last month. I did take the tags off but only tried it on.. never wore it out.
This was from this month
Aw nuts, I got the stripped sweater last month. Not really feeling the sweater from this month, I'm sorry! It looks a bit odd, no? How did it fit?

No worries : ) I didn't like them either lol. So the cut out goes in the back.. which in theory should be cute but it just fits weird. I don't know how to explain it.. like the neck and bottom are fitted yet the middle of the sweater kind of balloons out.

No worries : ) I didn't like them either lol. So the cut out goes in the back.. which in theory should be cute but it just fits weird. I don't know how to explain it.. like the neck and bottom are fitted yet the middle of the sweater kind of balloons out.
Yea, I don't really need anything making my middle any bigger than it is, thanks anyway!

Yea, I don't really need anything making my middle any bigger than it is, thanks anyway!
Same here! I've had two kids and the last was just a year ago.. my middle will never be the same : )

Quote: Originally Posted by greal21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have the following dress to swap:

Size small
This dress has been traded.

I have this really cute maxi dress size small I received as an extra in my tote a couple of months ago. Super soft cotton with a racerback, gathered at the waist, and ruching along the side. I can take more pics if needed. Would love to swap for something else in size small/xs.

Back