• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Golden Tote Trade List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ovi top has been traded.

Still would love to buy the striped Puella top or sweater and the pointelle dress in size medium.

I have the Cheetah Twill Military Jacket in size Medium from October's tote that I am willing to trade for another item. Great jacket, just not flattering on me.
Item has been traded.

Does anyone have the striped Puella top sent to most people this month in medium for sale or trade? Was so bummed I didn't get it!
If the Puella striped top is the black and white striped top/dress thing, I have it in medium and am willing to trade with that tunic you have. Or something else? Just let me know. Cheryl

Quote: Originally Posted by ladycher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the Cheetah Twill Military Jacket in size Medium from October's tote that I am willing to trade for another item. Great jacket, just not flattering on me.

@ladycher I am very interested in this jacket!  I actually have two medium sweaters that I'd be willing to trade (2 for 1).  I have the Aztec print sweater in cream shown below, and the Mak B cream/light tan open weave sweater shown in Tara 1012's post above.  Let me know if you're interested!

Anyone receive the plaid flannel cardigan in a medium? I would be interested in trading or purchasing it. They were sold out!

I have the plaid flannel tomboy cardigan in a medium, would love to get my hands on the black tunic dress in medium or large, pm if you have one to swap!

I have the black and blue Aztec dress from September in medium. Looking for warm items coats or sweaters in medium or small

[@]XJ Sarah[/@] - I have this sweater I got in last months tote in a medium if you're interested in a trade.

Hi girls! I have the Puella Jersey Dress and the boxed top below - they are both in small. While, I didn't take a picture with it, I also have the quilted print jacket (S)(http://www.goldentote.com/cool-and-quilted-jacket.html). I would really like sweaters or something warm for the winter, but I am open to anything. Message me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know the items below were traded, but if anyone has those sweaters, that'd be great! (The dress is the same one in my picture above)

Happy trading!

Quote:

Originally Posted by greal21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Up for swap, Puella Dress sz small, Potter's Pot top sz small, SS Sweater size small.

Edit: Sorry I misread..only the dress was traded. @greal21 if you're interested in my top or jacket, let me know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also have the heavy knit skirt in S. http://www.goldentote.com/shop-the-boutique/heavy-knit-skirt.html

I have both of these in size medium for trade. The black sweater is really comfy but fits closer to a small-medium

I have the purple OVI top in a small that I'd like to trade. Looking for the Puella 3/4 sleeve stripe dress in a small or other items I don't have yet.

For trade: tomgirl flannel cardigan in a medium! Would like the black tunic dress in a medium or large but make me an offer!!! Still for trade!!!!

Wish it was a small. Does it run on the smaller side? I know their items have a huge range. So far I've been an xs-m, lol! I'd be interested in this dress if it does run small though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It's kind of a one sized type dress I think it would fit a small medium or large

It's kind of a one sized type dress I think it would fit a small medium or large
I would be interested then. I have a couple items up for swap or a couple other things I could post too.

Quote: Originally Posted by emmoconnor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have the below UNIQ shirt/blouse from my October tote to trade in size small. The second picture is a close up meant to show the pattern more clearly (and it shows the pocket detail on the front of the shirt). The third shows the slit arms detail, which isn't apparent in the first picture. If anyone is interested or has any questions, shoot me a PM.

I just wanted to bump this again. I still have it, in case anyone is interested in trading. I'd happily trade it for a non-clothing item too (e.g., Birchbox sample, etc); basically anything that justifies the cost of shipping.

Does anyone have the Puella striped long sleeve shirt in a color other than teal? I really like it and would love to trade for another. My pics are a few posts above.

Back