• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Golden Tote Trade List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have the striped Puella top sent to most people this month in medium for sale or trade? Was so bummed I didn't get it!

Items up for swap! All size small.  1. Puella dress  2. collective concepts top  3. saint grace top (Saint grace top- I realized I took it inside out, so there is not really a little white tag sticking out)
New to this site, trying this again...Is the Saint Grace top still available?

Up for trade, Puella size L. Very comfy!

Up for swap, Puella Dress sz small, Potter's Pot top sz small, SS Sweater size small.

I have the below UNIQ shirt/blouse from my October tote to trade in size small. The second picture is a close up meant to show the pattern more clearly (and it shows the pocket detail on the front of the shirt). The third shows the slit arms detail, which isn't apparent in the first picture. If anyone is interested or has any questions, shoot me a PM.

The chocolate colored blouse in medium has been swapped. A friend ordered the block print dress in blue and black from the October tote. It's a large but runs small on her. Is anyone interested in trading for it?

I have two items up for swap, both are larges. The blue sweater I took the tags off of but it has never been worn.. only tried on. The cream sweater has tags still. Would like to swap for something in either a large or medium.

I would love to buy the block print dress in small or medium or the boho lux dress in medium off of someone if they don't want it. Just throwing that out there.

For trade: Mak B sweater size Medium/large (would def. fit either...for reference I'm generally a size Medium in tops) Looking for size Medium stuff. I'd love to get one of those striped black/white short sleeved tops some people got, but try me with other stuff.

I have the chocolate/eggplant colored Ovi top in medium to swap for something else in medium or a large that runs small (or a large is preferred in an outer layer sweater or jacket.) Would love the striped Puella top or sweater., or the striped St. Grace top Also the gray terry moto jacket, varsity sweater, cheetah jacket or pointelle dress would be great. Also open to buying these items if you aren't looking for the Ovi blouse. Open to other trades, even previous months as this was my first tote. Send me a pm.

Back