Goodies.Co April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I redeemed my points for a free box in late March and yet I was charged on April first for my box. Sent an email, but would encourage everyone else who did this to check as well.
I just saw that I was charged even though I redeemed my points too! Grrrr that is annoying! I will email them now!

Box 7 for me too. Do you think Goodies realizes that according to them, they will begin shipping tomorrow, the second Friday of the month? Any bets on whether or not that happens...?

Box 6 for me!  I'll be sticking around at least a couple more months until I rack up enough points for my free box.  I thought last month's was great, but I could eat breakfast foods for every meal of the day.

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just saw that I was charged even though I redeemed my points too! Grrrr that is annoying! I will email them now!
I did the same thing, they refunded my $7!  It took a day or so for the reply.  I hope they take care of it for you!

ETA:  Box 7 for me this month! Hoping for some yummy stuff!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did the same thing, they refunded my $7!  It took a day or so for the reply.  I hope they take care of it for you!

ETA:  Box 7 for me this month! Hoping for some yummy stuff!
I emailed them asking to either refund me the $7 or give me back the 300 points. I love your blog by the way!

I'm getting box #1, which in the past is the last box mailed out. Darn it, I like box #3 it usually gets mailed out first lol!

I'll be getting box #9. When I read the email to see what box number I was getting I noticed that the email read "the box will be on your doorstep before the end of the month." I guess they are covering their bases with the late boxes last month.

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed them asking to either refund me the $7 or give me back the 300 points. I love your blog by the way!

I'm getting box #1, which in the past is the last box mailed out. Darn it, I like box #3 it usually gets mailed out first lol!
Thank you!  I love yours too.  That Lancome code thing that you posted about isn't still available, is it?

Back