Goodies.Co April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking of cancelling.  I really do not like how late they ship out.  Might hang in there till I get enough points for a free box.  

Mine hasn't shipped, and isn't expected to ship until the 26th. As much as I love the boxes and think they're a good value, for the most part, I find it extremely frustrating that they charge me first thing every month but don't ship until almost a month later. They either need to work on getting things shipped earlier or not charging until they are ready to ship.

Originally Posted by brokenship /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine hasn't shipped, and isn't expected to ship until the 26th. As much as I love the boxes and think they're a good value, for the most part, I find it extremely frustrating that they charge me first thing every month but don't ship until almost a month later. They either need to work on getting things shipped earlier or not charging until they are ready to ship.
Yeah, mine is allegedly shipping the 24th.  I am in the same boat- I find it to be good if not great value but am SO fed up about shipping.  They are in beta so normally I'd cut them a break, but they've been in beta for several months and it is getting worse not better.  Also, they are Walmart, so it's not truly as if they are a small startup in Beta.   I mean give me a break.

Originally Posted by brokenship /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed! You shouldn't charge until the order ships! 
eusa_naughty.gif

Mine was originally set to ship on the 19th and it changed to the 25th. Really your estimate was off by 6 days?!?! Like someone else said, if they were some small start up and new I might cut them a break. But they've been doing this for awhile now and they are Walmart. Of course that might explain things...

Originally Posted by oshunsl11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How/ Where do i find the ship date? 
Go to "my account"

On the left-hand side you will see "my orders" - this will bring up your order history and the top one is the most recent. 

"view details" will tell you which box you are receiving, and show your payment method, shipping address, and who they are shipping through.  (Mine is Box 8)

So, I signed my son up for a Goodies sub because he is always jealous when I get packages and he never does.

I filled out the survey questions totally opposite of how mine are answered ...  and we are getting the same box, box #8.  I was hoping that would get us some variety!!  Also, mine shows it will ship tomorrow and his still shows processing.  So I will still be in the doghouse when I get a box in the mail and he doesn't!!

Yay! Mine is not even thinking about shipping yet..
That is crazy! It's the 23rd! Do they always ship late? This is my first Goodies box. I had a free code.

Originally Posted by MsTee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is crazy! It's the 23rd! Do they always ship late? This is my first Goodies box. I had a free code.
No, but it is weird, several of my boxes are shipping way later than usual this month

I'm a little annoyed. My box originally said it would ship the 19th and then it changed to the 25th. Stay consistent, Goodies! I'd be less angry if the ship date was later to begin with.

Looks like a $50 wine gift card too. I skipped and it shows whats in April's box. Looks like 6 items this month.

Not really feeling this box. I have a free box for May so that will determine if I cancel or not. 

I just received my box, #3. I'd say I'm fine with the contents for $7/ month (also, I have only March's box to compare to):

There are 6 items - I was familiar with a few of them, and the $50 wine gift card which definitely makes the box worth for me.

Back