Goodies.Co April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting box 2. Under my orders page, it says my box is expected to ship on the 22nd. Does everyone else have the same date listed?

Yay, a new month! Love this sub, I have not loved everything I've gotten but $7 for a box o'snacks is a great buy for me, haha!

I signed up in March and got charged so I was waiting on my box. The other day I got an email telling me that My card was charged however they then sent another email. This second email stated that they were Not charging my card and that my April box would be free because they said they messed up my order. Has this happened to others? This will be my first box from them. I see others on this thread saying what box number they are getting. Where would I get this information? I'm just not familiar with their service. Thanks for any information you can help me with.

still no account activity although i'm starting to wonder if i'll get it? i used up my points for the april box and it shows up on my points page but I wish I at least had a 'processing' under April to know it at least went through....

i really thought they were gonna step up their shipping game in April with all the upset last month...has anyone actually gotten a response when they email? 

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting box 2. Under my orders page, it says my box is expected to ship on the 22nd. Does everyone else have the same date listed?
I'm getting box 7 with an expected ship date of 4/24

Originally Posted by Alexia561 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting box 7 with an expected ship date of 4/24
Same here. I was planning on only staying a member this month to get the points, then redeem for May. However, with a ship date of 4/24, I won't have time to redeem it, so I pushed back my sub by a month. I might just say screw it and cancel anyway...

My expected shipping date is 4/19..I thought that was annoying until I saw you guys are expected for it to ship on the 22nd, 26th, etc.! I really wish they would do like Ipsy does and start shipping at the BEGINNING of the month, that's what I prefer anyway.

Originally Posted by oshunsl11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

April Taster's Box 9....for me this is my first one...what should i expect!! 
They usually give foods that are natural/organic/healthy(but still yummy!), but the theme varies every month. Last month's was breakfast so it involved a lot of..er.. granola. We still don't have a clue what this month's theme is, they haven't posted any spoilers (that we know of)!

I know some people like to wait until their box is on their doorstep to find out what's in the box, but I like to know beforehand--to me that makes it more exciting. It also bothers me when people complain on their Facebook page (and on this forum) about the spoilers. When you "Like" their page isn't it kind of obvious that you're exposing yourself to spoilers? lol

Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

still no account activity although i'm starting to wonder if i'll get it? i used up my points for the april box and it shows up on my points page but I wish I at least had a 'processing' under April to know it at least went through....

i really thought they were gonna step up their shipping game in April with all the upset last month...has anyone actually gotten a response when they email? 
Update: I got a response to my email about not getting any shipping information. They claimed I was charged for April and will receive that (I wasn't charged by Goodies as far as the 23rd unless they snuck it in somewhere) and that my points will be applied to May (the confirmation very clearly stated April)

...think it was just a generic answer because I still have no info and am probably not getting April and there is no way to check this ourselves on our accounts page...
stupidme.gif
 i have no clue what Goodies is up to, and i dont really think I care. I shouldn't have to put this much effort into this lol

Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Update: I got a response to my email about not getting any shipping information. They claimed I was charged for April and will receive that (I wasn't charged by Goodies as far as the 23rd unless they snuck it in somewhere) and that my points will be applied to May (the confirmation very clearly stated April)

...think it was just a generic answer because I still have no info and am probably not getting April and there is no way to check this ourselves on our accounts page...
stupidme.gif
 i have no clue what Goodies is up to, and i dont really think I care. I shouldn't have to put this much effort into this lI
I had the same problem, the points were supposed to go towards this box but I guess they are going towards next month's box. Hopefully they don't charge me for that box too. I used my points at the very beginning of the month, along with others, and their points went towards this box. So confusing.

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the same problem, the points were supposed to go towards this box but I guess they are going towards next month's box. Hopefully they don't charge me for that box too. I used my points at the very beginning of the month, along with others, and their points went towards this box. So confusing.
It sucks too, because I had to email them about 'when is my box shipping?' to even know I wasn't getting a box. I've got to say this box has been more drama than joy lol, i'll see how they respond to my follow up email

At last a tracking number and get it Thursday. They need priority mail it faster and reliable than smartpost.

Last week mine said shipping the 4/19 not it says 4/25 -.- this company does not make me happy i'm still waiting on a replacement for one of the items that got messed up in my box last month.  

Last week mine said shipping the 4/19 not it says 4/25 -.- this company does not make me happy i'm still waiting on a replacement for one of the items that got messed up in my box last month.  
I wonder if they made a mistake putting the 19th the first time. My box is shipping on the 26th so a ship day of 25th makes more sense than the 19th. Then again I'm just guessing. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh same here. I'm really not a fan of their shipping dates.

Back