Hammock Pack

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The link is in my signature bar (under the gray line) at the bottom of this post 
smile.gif
By the way Jess, I nominated Olive+Hazel for Liebster award in my most recent blog post :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

By the way Jess, I nominated Olive+Hazel for Liebster award in my most recent blog post :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh my goodness, thank you! How cool - I had no idea about said Liebster award, this is going to be fun! 
biggrin.gif
 PS I don't know why I haven't followed your blog until now - I pop over to read your reviews so it would make sense lol. Now instead of working I shall work on these questions hehe.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my goodness, thank you! How cool - I had no idea about said Liebster award, this is going to be fun! 
biggrin.gif
 PS I don't know why I haven't followed your blog until now - I pop over to read your reviews so it would make sense lol. Now instead of working I shall work on these questions hehe.
it will take you a while :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It took me soooo long to write mine omg the whole day  XD also following you now too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Is it wrong that I kinda want all the stuff from Lush just cause it looks so cute?XD 

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it will take you a while :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It took me soooo long to write mine omg the whole day  XD also following you now too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Is it wrong that I kinda want all the stuff from Lush just cause it looks so cute?XD 
It is so cute - definitely had to restrain myself from adding the whole sale section to my cart lol. One side of me was like, "Christmas present to myself, yay!" and the other side was like, "Must. Stop. Now."

I just subscribed to Hammock pack! I saw on Facebook where today was the last day to subscribe for February, and since I dumped Glossybox I decided to go for it! Can't wait for it!

I signed up for a three month subscription Jan-March, wasn't too thrilled with January so I'm hoping February will be better...I've really loved all the prior boxes until last month, go figure :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone here have a good review of their January box? Google wasn't very efficient :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wasn't too impressed with the January box. If you join their facebook page they did a reveal with pics of the items, the theme was sailing.

It included:

Tote bag with a blue anchor on the front (~$10)

Bath Salts (~$5)

Two Cookies (They had salt on top which I didn't like) Not sure the cost

Two "AHOY" cards (blank cards) (~$3)

Caramels (4) (~$1.25)

Thank you so much for the spoiler! This looks like a really fun box, much better than the January one.

I want to read your spoiler soooo bad but I think I'm going to resist. Mine should be here soon, the tracking says that the carrier "mis-shipped" my package and would try to get it to me as soon as possible...not sure what that means, it looks like it was pretty close and then they sent it the wrong direction maybe? I was disappointed with January so I'm glad to see people say it looks better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you so much for the spoiler! This looks like a really fun box, much better than the January one.
You're welcome!  Yeah I definitely like this month better than last month...  

Agh! I want to look too, but I already spoiled PopSugar for myself this month so I'm going to keep this one a surprise!

Back