Hammock Pack

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happily spoiled.... Thanks!  This is a one month only try for me, but not disappointed.  

Originally Posted by lucyla8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box today!  Hopefully I can figure out this spoiler/pic thing...

http://komfortechockolates.com/ in case anyone is wondering what the middle item is...  I wish any of my boxes with good chocolates would be here by now - had to go out to get Dove Truffles for Valentine's Day for my kid!  

This is my first Hammock Pack and my box is out for delivery today.   
claps.gif
    Knowing that I'll probably have it soon, I've kept myself from looking at the spoilers.  

So glad to see people appear pleased with this months box!  I'm looking forward to getting it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is my 1st box from Hammock Pack.  Is it supposed to be the same concept as some....you pay $, but get $$$ in products?  From the spoilers everything looks interesting, but not much in the way of value.  Maybe I'm off and it's just a box that helps you discover things that you may not otherwise??  Either way I'm excited to get mine today.

This one is different from PopSugar, Seasonsbox etc in that the value of what you receive is a little less, or equal to what you're getting. I think the goal is more to introduce you to new products and be a treat for you etc

I got my first Hammock Pack  last night....

I was Meh on the whole box, I think it may have to do with the fact that I'm on a super strict diet and I'm sick of getting food... I already purchased the March box so I'm still holding out.

Got mine today!

It's a bit heavy on the edibles this month and I am not a big fan of dark chocolate, but I like it! I can't wait to try the popcorn. I will definitely be signing up again next month.

My shipping notification never updated from

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 11, 2013 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Contacted CS and got this message Tue, nothing since then:

Yes, we are doing out best to find out where your package is and we will let you know what we find.

I would rather just get my money back at this point.... nothing terrible to say about this box, but I am just as happy with snacks from Trader Joes or my Graze box -  and I have metal and glass straws already.

Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My shipping notification never updated from

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 11, 2013 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Contacted CS and got this message Tue, nothing since then:

Yes, we are doing out best to find out where your package is and we will let you know what we find.

I would rather just get my money back at this point.... nothing terrible to say about this box, but I am just as happy with snacks from Trader Joes or my Graze box -  and I have metal and glass straws already.

I received a replacement box this weekend.  I have to say, the customer service from Hammock Pack is fantastic!

The box was beautifully packed and the products were delicious and top-notch quality. This is the kind of box that I would love to see the contents before I order - like the last Yuzen and the Birchbox Home Box from the Holidays.  I live in Metro Atlanta, where I have access to lots of specialty food stores, so I can easy treat myself to designer nibbles of my choosing anytime I want, but I would buy this box as a lovely gift to send to someone in college, the military or as a thank you/housewarming treat. 

I just posted a belated review of my February box in my blog. All contents have already been revealed here so here are the individual closeups if interested :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just posted a belated review of my February box in my blog. All contents have already been revealed here so here are the individual closeups if interested :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow, I love everything in this box. I'm not a subscriber, but I might have to consider it now!

Got my box yesterday, this is the last in my three month subscription and I liked this one the best. I won't be subscribing again but I'm glad I tried it

I got my box on Monday. I didn't like anything in this one. I'll definitely wait until they reveal the next theme before I subscribe again.

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my box on Monday. I didn't like anything in this one. I'll definitely wait until they reveal the next theme before I subscribe again.
Can you post a pic? I've been considering subscribing since last month since I loved everything in that box. I'd be curios to see what this month was... Thanks!

ETA: I just found a blog online that reviewed March. I once again loved the entire box. Man, this thing is really calling my name!

Here's a picture:

dang coconut chips

Coconut chocolate bar

Face steam

Soap

Lip Scrub

Milk and Oat bath soak

Not pictured - Green tea. Sorry forgot to put it in the picture!

Thanks for the pic! I've loved this box two months in a row, but I always worry the month I subscribe I won't like it. There's a couple of previous months shown on there website that just look terrible. They look kind of hit or miss to me, but then I guess you could say that about a lot of subs! 

Back