Here are my household tips, lets hear yours!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm addicted to Mr. Magic Eraser!

great tips .. thx for adding more!! :inlove:

great tips! i've never heard of any of them so i definitely learned something new!

oh yeah, i love mr. clean magic eraser too! works like a charm on my daughter's crayons (the ones on her easel/table).

okay so i decided to try the Mr.clean magic eraser.. i love it now too!!!

here's a tip i took from Martha Steward a while back...

You know how when you chop onions or garlic your hands get that smell? just slide your hands over the sides of the knife while you wash it.. (not the sharp part!!) and the smell comes right off..

I spilled gas on my hands while using the jerrycan.. (ran out of gas, stupid me) the knife trick didn't work too well for that kind of thing.. but what did work was toothpaste!

another one:

if you're painting your house and realize you got some spillage on glass.. it can usually be taken off with polish remover :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The MAgic Erasers work...they really work!! I used them to clean some baked-on grease (I sound like a commercial) on my stove. The stuff came right off! I'm truly amazed :lol:

These are such awesome tips. I am so in love with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

Here's a tip for washing mirrors, glass. I spray with Windex (or vinegar), and wipe with one or tworipped-out pages. No streaks, and I'm not wasting paper towels!

Target has a Target version of Mr. Clean magic erasers. They are about half the price, and work just as well.

Thanks everyone for all the great cleaning tips! Now I guess I will have to try some of those. BTW I hate to clean. LOLOL

After reading this thread, I went and bought some magic erasers. Even my bf was excited, he was running around wiping it on stuff to see if it worked, lol.

Ok, my tip sucked. I forgot to mention I use last year's phone book! I rip out the pages to wipe the mirrors after spraying.

hairspray will remove ink and crayon marks from walls and clothes , you know i have kids:)

Thanks for the Wonderful tips!! Heres one for you. If U ever have stains in your plastic food storage containers (tupperware..etc) put about a tablespoon of dishwasher detergent and hot water in it , shake it up and let it set for a few minutes and the stain disappears!

Back