Highly Pigmented Eyeshadows ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't have that much. I'm trying to build my collection slowly so my husband won't kill me lol I'm torn right now tho because I really want more Medusa stuff and I want to get some Nyx stuff too. Ugh....what to do lol

lol I've not really heard too much about Nyx as far as pigment but I was really looking at the eyeshadow pencils and the loose pigments. I know there's another brand I was thinking about but the name has escaped me right now. I'm still half asleep lol

No, its not sugarpill. I do love their products from what I've seen online. They're also on my list of "must haves". I'll let you know when I think of it lol

The most pigmented that I've used that stay on allday with NO primer is MAC shadows and Loreal HIP...nothing better and I have used Sedona Lace, NYX, and Wet N Wild and a few others...hope this helps

It does help. Thanks! I know L'Oreal HIP has pigment powder eyeshadow and eyeshadow duos. I have the duo but not really used it yet. Have u used the duo or the pigment or both?

Originally Posted by Marieca LaShawn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The most pigmented that I've used that stay on allday with NO primer is MAC shadows and Loreal HIP...nothing better and I have used Sedona Lace, NYX, and Wet N Wild and a few others...hope this helps

Some of my favorite eye shadows are from Beauty From The Earth cosmetics.  They're mineral makeup, and they're absolutely gorgeous.  I've posted various looks using them on my blog.  And I'm very tempted to buy more because they have expanded their collection since I last purchased from them!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm really loving Femme Couture Mineral Effects eyeshadow. They're great.

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm really loving Femme Couture Mineral Effects eyeshadow. They're great.

I just googled this, this is the line sold at sally?

My favorite eyeshadows are MAC.  If you are looking for a good drugstore brand, I would recommend NYX.  It can really be a hit or miss depending on what color you get.  But if you get it from Ulta, you can always return it and get your money back.

Yah it is. I love the colors and how easily it blends. Very shimmery too.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just googled this, this is the line sold at sally?

I got their Club card last time I was there. It was $5 for a year. I saved $3.50 that day and I got a coupon for $5 off my next purchase of $5 or more so its already paid for itself.

I go in there a lot (especially lately) but I never thought to get it until recently. I've been missing out!!! lol

Back