Holiday Sets: When are they revealed?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or does that palette say vice on it??

ETA: Now that I'm looking, that doesn't look like Naked 2. Fakes maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for Sephora Favorites to come out. I'm planning on getting the lip set BUT I realized I sold, swapped, or gave for Christmas a majority of the colors (I basically kept all the berries for myself). I might have to reconsider my wishlist!

Here's what the inside of the Too Faced La Belle Carousel consists of.

I have to say the packaging is too cute!

k06jrs.png

Also what looks like a Ciate Advent Calendar. 

23tfrjo.png

And a Fresh Sugar Lipbalm set.

1zd6cyf.png

Is it just me or does that palette say vice on it??

ETA: Now that I'm looking, that doesn't look like Naked 2. Fakes maybe.
That is so weird- I wonder .... I mean, it wouldn't make sense to show a photo of the Naked 2 in a holiday set anyway... regardless of it being a fake. So weird! I wonder if maybe it's a prop they had lying around from when they first released it and they accidentally grabbed it when they were supposed to grab the Naked Basics 2? I don't know... strange!

And oh my god, that looks like an eyeliner set based on the electric palette! How awesome! And they're all double-ended!!!

And a Fresh Sugar Lipbalm set.

1zd6cyf.png
Oh my god!!!! Our dreams coming true again! That is all 11 shades, plus a lip scrub!!! I mean, I can't tell if those are 2 separate sets or one big set- but if it's one big set it looks like it might be all 11 shades.

If one of the Fresh sets were to include Plum this year I will be all over it. I'll probably just buy a full size Plum when I am done with my Baume in Love since I have never seen Plum in a set.

I hope the tarte palette doesn't include a bronzer again. I want a tarte blush palette SO BADLY, but not if at least 1/5 of it is useless for me.

Is this is the Tarte Palette for this year?

563.jpg

off the cuff Amazonian clay cheek palette & bracelet
tarte cosmeticsoff the cuff Amazonian clay cheek palette & bracelet A limited-edition, exclusive blush set with an eco-chic bow bracelet. The exclusive set features: •  palette of 4 full size Amazonian 12-hour blushes: dollface (light pink), dazzled (soft rose), darling (nude melon) and crave (pink peach) and 1 full size Amazonian clay matte bronzer in park ave princess™Category:CosmeticsProduct #:563$19.00In Stock
0out of5based on0ratings
stars-leaves-off.png

stars-leaves-on.png

$19.00 0.20 oz. x 5

A limited-edition, exclusive blush set with an eco-chic bow bracelet.

The exclusive set features:

•  palette of 4 full size Amazonian 12-hour blushes: dollface (light pink), dazzled (soft rose), darling (nude melon) and crave (pink peach) and 1 full size Amazonian clay matte bronzer in park ave princess™

Product Performance: The perfect gift for the spontaneous blush enthusiast, tarte’s first off the cuff Amazonian clay cheek palette comes with a range of 5 full size shades and a wearable eco-chic bow cuff. This limited-edition set complements all skin types and is infused with skin-balancing Amazonian clay that lasts up to 12 hours for fade-free, flawless wear.
•  palette of 4 full size Amazonian 12-hour blushes: dollface (light pink), dazzled (soft rose), and 2 new limited-edition shades darling (nude melon) and crave (pink peach) and 1 full size Amazonian clay matte bronzer in park ave princess™
•  wearable, eco-chic bow bracelet

Powered By: Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
mineral pigments: known to soothe and soften skin

Is this is the Tarte Palette for this year?

563.jpg

off the cuff Amazonian clay cheek palette & bracelet
tarte cosmeticsoff the cuff Amazonian clay cheek palette & bracelet A limited-edition, exclusive blush set with an eco-chic bow bracelet. The exclusive set features: •  palette of 4 full size Amazonian 12-hour blushes: dollface (light pink), dazzled (soft rose), darling (nude melon) and crave (pink peach) and 1 full size Amazonian clay matte bronzer in park ave princess™Category:CosmeticsProduct #:563$19.00In Stock
0out of5based on0ratings

stars-leaves-off.png

stars-leaves-on.png

$19.00 0.20 oz. x 5

A limited-edition, exclusive blush set with an eco-chic bow bracelet.

•  palette of 4 full size Amazonian 12-hour blushes: dollface (light pink), dazzled (soft rose), darling (nude melon) and crave (pink peach) and 1 full size Amazonian clay matte bronzer in park ave princess™

Product Performance: The perfect gift for the spontaneous blush enthusiast, tarte’s first off the cuff Amazonian clay cheek palette comes with a range of 5 full size shades and a wearable eco-chic bow cuff. This limited-edition set complements all skin types and is infused with skin-balancing Amazonian clay that lasts up to 12 hours for fade-free, flawless wear.

•  palette of 4 full size Amazonian 12-hour blushes: dollface (light pink), dazzled (soft rose), and 2 new limited-edition shades darling (nude melon) and crave (pink peach) and 1 full size Amazonian clay matte bronzer in park ave princess™

•  wearable, eco-chic bow bracelet