Holiday Sets: When are they revealed?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks! like i said, i want so bad!!!!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Me too! All those colors are right up my alley and I LOVE MINIs!

I'm glad they're releasing colors that aren't already available in mini size, because I already have all of those lol

That UD lipstick set looks awesome! I don't know if I'd be able to pull off the pinks, but I'm probably going to try to buy it anyway, haha.

I will definitely purchase the UD mini lipstick set! I love "Anarchy" that I received from Ipsy a while ago, and a mini is so much better for me...it takes me forever to go through a full tube of lipstick. "Liar" is the only color that would probably never be used by me, and with the full sized lip liner it seems like a great deal! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm excited to see what Tarte puts out this year. And UD, of course. 

Also hoping Too Faced will release a MINI MELTED SET, because I'd buy that in a heartbeat. 
I would throw my money all over that!

I've been meaning to post these... Beautezine's Instagram  has a few sneak peeks for Sephora's Holiday stuff!

10598719_314415718718823_992937041_n.jpg

10549816_1448657192072480_1964009138_n.jpg

914438_514916471988057_1498319235_n.jpg

10522864_1526532550909395_1670161171_n.jpg

10598592_671547186260893_638238944_n.jpg

925616_1451572661774439_72751142_n.jpg

10533299_364929103664205_140654283_n.jpg
Too many likes and too little money.

That UD lip set is all kinds of amazing. I didn't get a mini in Ipsy when they went out, but they were so cute. I just can't justify buying a full size with my budget and since I have tons of full size lipsticks already that I basically never use up a full tube. So, this is kind of perfect. The price seems pretty great imo. Can't wait. I think I need to start putting money away for all the amazing stuff I've been seeing in here (I've never bought holiday sets from the non-drugstore world).

Also, is that a mini set of the new(?) Kat Von D lipsticks?!?! Depending on price I may jump on that as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if Urban Decay ships to Canada? I don't think they do..

OMG  I need  to start saving now for those lip sets.  Lip stuff is my weakness.  I even got the huge marc Jacobs lips set last year. I love everything in those pics

So glad I saw a link to this thread, I'm loving the mini UD lipsticks, I'm also going to look out for a Fresh lip kit for the holidays, I love their minis.

I'm in saving mode right now!

So glad I saw a link to this thread, I'm loving the mini UD lipsticks, I'm also going to look out for a Fresh lip kit for the holidays, I love their minis.

I'm in saving mode right now!
Ooh, a mini Fresh lip kit would be awesome! Imagine if they had one of each color.... oh man, they had so many new colors come out the past few years, so that would rock!!!! Also, a mini of their new lip serum.... whoa!

And speaking of lip stuff, a new bite set would be good!

thanks! like i said, i want so bad!!!!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
*glomps* Where have you been??? We've been missing you around here! Glad to see you back. I stalk this thread because I love dreaming about the holiday sets and deals and freebies.

I'm on a no buy until November, and making my wish list loner every day. Mwhahah!

What else would be cool? Let me think....

1. Maybe a Sephora Best of Facial Oils

2. 100 point samples of Hourglass ambient lighting powders

3. For Christmas, it'd be awesome if all BIs, and VIBs could get a 2-month test drive of VIB Rouge.

4. Again, blitz bags, but this time, allow people to order more than just one. And also... be packed with super awesome stuff, and no fragrances, just sweet, sweet makeup and skincare.

5. LOTS OF FUN EXCITING MINI STUFF AT GOOD PRICES JUST COME ON!!!

Ooh, a mini Fresh lip kit would be awesome! Imagine if they had one of each color.... oh man, they had so many new colors come out the past few years, so that would rock!!!! Also, a mini of their new lip serum.... whoa!

*glomps* Where have you been??? We've been missing you around here! Glad to see you back. I stalk this thread because I love dreaming about the holiday sets and deals and freebies.

I'm on a no buy until November, and making my wish list loner every day. Mwhahah!

3. For Christmas, it'd be awesome if all BIs, and VIBs could get a 2-month test drive of VIB Rouge.

4. Again, blitz bags, but this time, allow people to order more than just one. And also... be packed with super awesome stuff, and no fragrances, just sweet, sweet makeup and skincare.

you're so sweet, and you look sooo gorgeous in your profile pic! i was in a mut/makeup hiatus during most of the summer, but now that it's getting cooler again, i'm getting crazy about makeup again. happens every year - haha!

They only let you buy one? Is that for all gift sets or just those Sephora sample bags?

I'm pumped for the Urban Decay lip set! I love my mini in Anarchy! The only colour in the set that I don't see myself using is Liar but only because I don't like nudes.

I also found some other exciting images on instagram and online.

33bohg8.png

If you look at the top left corner that red box looks to me like a possible Vice 3.

5xpsic.jpg

We have already seen the Kat Von D lipstick set but I posted this because in the back it looks like a set of Hello Kitty Lip balms

and a Benefit lip balm and stain sets. 

34zfsbp.jpg

This I posted because it looks like there is going to be a Hello Kitty palette. I'll admit it I love Hello Kitty and
I can't wait to get more info on it. The packaging looks adorable!

I found a few things from Too Faced.

se24o2.png

15ea3yo.png

I took a screen shot of the Macy's website since it is available on there right now if you can't wait to get it.

aag5xz.png

There is also a new full face palette

1z6qxw2.png

And a Melted Lipstick Set!

5v7mvc.png

it looks like Benefit is going to have a blush set.

4sjvvo.png

Yep my wallet is going to be screaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back