How did you discover Makeup Talk?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by anne7 Yep, she said her name was elise, and I believe she mentioned her username over at KA...I have looked at her notepad, and her KA stash is HUGE! I also saw Trisha over there... Oh Elise is lovely! Actually i havent seen her on the boards in a few weeks now. Hope she's alright

I was looking for makeup forums on Google and found this.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was actually googling for pigments and eyeshadows and came across MUT. Glad I joined, couldn't be happier!! Love it here and everyone is great!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Oh Elise is lovely! Actually i havent seen her on the boards in a few weeks now. Hope she's alright i remember she said she had to go on a business trip or something.

Originally Posted by Jennifer lauryn... macforme lauryn? Yep...That would be her...

i was googling for a certain products review can't remeber what it was, and the word make up talk just caugt my eye ^^

I heard of it on another makeup site that I visit a lot.

Originally Posted by Laura Just curious as to how y'all came across MakeUpTalk. I found it in google but i cant remember what i was searching!

I don´t even remember...I think MuT was mentioned in another beauty forum so I thought ok let´s check it out. as someone mentioned before: and the rest was history...
tongue.gif

I think I came across the site through Google, or someone in a different forum was sharing this link... I'm glad I'm here.
wink.gif

I came across it searching for mineral makeup, I believe. I'm glad I found this place! :icon_love

i was on some other really boring beauty site, and somebody asked a question on how to do something(i dont remeber) so another person responded and said go to this website (mut) they have great advice about makeup.so i saw that and clicked on this website and never left since! lol.im so happy i was on that boring site cause i would of never found this one!:icon_love

I honestly forgot - I think I was googling something or other....

hey - what happened to the members called Kealoha & Wongy ?

Gail (Kealoha) was very busy with school but I don't know about Wongy(Jessica I think).

Originally Posted by Amethyst I honestly forgot - I think I was googling something or other....
hey - what happened to the members called Kealoha & Wongy ?

Back