How did you discover Makeup Talk?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was googling for reviews and found it! Then I didn´t have to join to view the forums and reviews, so I stayed along quite a long time reading before joining.

Sorry to say I would probably not had joined if I would have been forced to do so to read reviews and posts, I would have kept on looking for something else
icon_sad.gif
. So if it was today I probably wouldn´t have joined, don´t really like to join things before I really know what it is.

//Jenny

Originally Posted by Amethyst I honestly forgot - I think I was googling something or other....
hey - what happened to the members called Kealoha & Wongy ?

Gail & Jess were both really busy with work so they stepped down as mods. I guess they dont have time to log on anymore. It's sad though coz i miss the both of them
icon_cry.gif

i was looking up info. on makeup and came across this site. i browsed for a while before i actually decided to post, and have been hooked ever since.

I know exactly how I found MuT!

I was using Google Images to find "makeup looks".

Several pics from various notepads showed up on the first page
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kee I was using Google Images to find "makeup looks".

Several pics from various notepads showed up on the first page
smile.gif

Oh cool!

I was googling "Stilacosmetics" and for some reason this came up, among with makeup sites...

Back