How did you discover Makeup Talk?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I googled makeup forums (or message boards) until I found one that was pretty. Seriously. I wanted a pretty one.
hehe.gif
smiletongue.gif
hehe.gif

I was searching for Dream Matte Mousse Eyeshadow... and suddenly found myself deep underground buried in the MuT archives! I worked my way through a few pages of that and am still going through it every few days when I have time! How much I have learned is incredible and Im so glad this place is here
smile.gif
Its so amazing no negativity at all everyones so supportive and I learn a million things about makeup everday... I cant wait to get my new digi cam and start really getting into it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was posting questions about beauty products/make-up on another forum and someone who posts there and here on MUT (Sofia) told me about this place. I've been addicted ever since.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Oh really? Which mod? I have no idea. Really. lol. I just asked what other makeup site exists besides from that one and many people responded suggesting other sites, but 1 girl said she was a Mod for this place, so I came here and registered. Dont know who it was.
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveLola I have no idea. Really. lol. I just asked what other makeup site exists besides from that one and many people responded suggesting other sites, but 1 girl said she was a Mod for this place, so I came here and registered. Dont know who it was.
satisfied.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
Interesting...

I was on another forum, and someone mentioned it, so I thought I'd give it a try!

I came across it somehow through aol eDiets? Anyways I got an email from MUT and I looked at the site and I really liked the atmosphere.

oh my I guess that is weird, I don't know how else I could have gotten an email from MUT, and it was around the exact time that I did the AOL ediet, so I guessed it had to be related. Now I am wondering how I got that email from MUT but I am glad I did.

i'm not sure if it was searching google for makeup tutorials or looking for a makeup forum .... but i know it was googling
smiletongue.gif

Originally Posted by lglala84 oh my I guess that is weird, I don't know how else I could have gotten an email from MUT, and it was around the exact time that I did the AOL ediet, so I guessed it had to be related. Now I am wondering how I got that email from MUT but I am glad I did.

Maybe you found the link from user’s posts replies on that site you subscribed Lala.

I belong to another beauty forum, Long Hair care, and one of the members raved about all the good make-up tips and freebies!

Back