How did you discover Makeup Talk?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want more tutorials.

And i saw this, I have to say i was mad i had to post so much just to get them.

But in the end, it was worth it and easy.

There was another member of MuT who was posting on the Makeup411 forums, and guess some of the people recognized this person. He made mention of the site, and all the stuff on it, so I thought I would check out for myself.

I fell in love instantly and have not left since...

I wanted more opinions on different makeup brands, so I googled it and came up with this wonderful site!

I was googling foundation (I think). I like what I saw and read on this site and fell in love. Now you'll never get rid of me MUT.....lol

I was trying to find a different forum that was about make-up and this site popped up. I liked what I saw and figured Id join and Ive been hooked ever since. Thanks alot ladies! Lol, just kidding.

Someone linked this site on another forum I visit, so I stopped by and thought it was pretty neat and registered.

i just typed in makeup forums
biggrin.gif

I was googling make up forums, searching for information about mineral make up.

I did a yahoo search for makeup forums when the forum I usually frequented was offline for maintenance.

i was googling for makeup reviews and ideas, tips for application ... i just clicked and found makeuptalk. i thought hey, so cool ! and started posting
biggrin.gif

MuT =
rockwoot.gif

Searching for makeup reviews. I can't quit looking at stuff on here now!! My husband thinks I've lost it...

Latest posts

Back