How did you discover Makeup Talk?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Prettyface I belong to another beauty forum, Long Hair care, and one of the members raved about all the good make-up tips and freebies! my story in a nutshell

How did YOU find out about MUT?

I remember that i was looking for some product reviews online and this site popped up...i think i had to sign up to view the threads of the reviews or something like that and now i'm hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sent here by someone I knew online. Now Tony won't let me leave.
rotfl.gif

i was looking for some eye makeup video tutorials and found MuT on Google. I was lurking around for the longest time until i decided the little pop up was realli annoying so i got my 5 posts from the Member Intro ... and then learned i needed 800 to view the videos ... got my 800 and now I'm in the Elite Club .. yea! ... MuT is soo addicting
biggrin.gif

I just recently found that make-up can be a lot of fun
smile.gif
But I'm inexperienced so I needed some help. A google search got me here.

I was searching on google or some search engine for tutorials and came across MUT. Couldn't have been happier since!

I typed makeup and forums in yahoo to find a place I can talk about makeup stuff about 24/7 and this was the top result
smile.gif

I was searching for a makeup product online and MUT came up and I had to register so I did and I'm hooked ever since!!!

I was looking for makeup pictures or something like that, i cant leave now! i LUV it, i am a MUT addict oh yes!
rotfl.gif

i was reading on another site about DIY individual eyelash extensions, and the link to MUT was there!

Oh gosh, it was so long ago, I don't remember exactly. I think I just typed "makeup message board" into Google and MuT was the first that popped up. I can't leave now. LOL

I was doing some kind of search about makeup and ended up here, I'm so glad now that I did that search!

I was looking for a makeup forum, and found a couple others before this one, but it was busiest here so I joined.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i merged this with the original
smile.gif
thanks jen

Latest posts

Back