How did you discover Makeup Talk?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I searched on Yahoo for "Home Microdermabrasion" and found MUT. I am thrilled I did.
claps.gif

I was in search of a posting topic forum that was down to earth, realistic, and enjoyable. I used to go to another site, but no one was open to other's opinions and/or beliefs. It got annoying....

*sits down in a comfy chair* But I'm liking it here.... I think I'll make myself comfortable.
icon_wink.gif
:icon_love

I decided to surf for some remedy for my oily-very dry combo skin 1 day and hit across this awesome forum!

When i starting reading those great stuffs on the forum and i cant stopped coming back.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya Trisha poked me until I relented and registered. We are glad that she did and glad that you joined!

the lovely and talented MACGoddess!
claps.gif

She actually told me to go to MUT for the tutorials on how to depot MAC eyeshadows and the rest was history!

I learned about this site through a mod from this place in makeupalley. I asked if there were any other makeup sites available and recommendations and I got someone mention MUT. lol. Great place.
w00t.gif
Havent been to makeup alley for a while now. Sometimes for reviews only, but thats it.
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveLola

I learned about this site through a mod from this place in makeupalley. I asked if there were any other makeup sites available and recommendations and I got someone mention MUT. lol. Great place.
w00t.gif
Havent been to makeup alley for a while now. Sometimes for reviews only, but thats it.
satisfied.gif

And we are happy to have you!!!

Originally Posted by ILoveLola I learned about this site through a mod from this place in makeupalley. I asked if there were any other makeup sites available and recommendations and I got someone mention MUT. lol. Great place.
w00t.gif
satisfied.gif
Oh really? Which mod?

I found it through google. I was looking for makeup forums and this was the only one that looked worthwhile! I have to say I still agree.
icon_smile.gif

Back