How did you discover Makeup Talk?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't really looking for a forum, as I was trying to find reviews on the Clinique 3 step system, and somehow it led me here and now I'm hooked. LOL

Emily3383 told me about this site
smile.gif

I think I was searching about the MAC boycott, and found posts about it on here. So glad I found this board.
smile.gif

I found Acne.org and was reading some forums, from there I saw MakeupAlley I Street Smart Beauty! and was curious how many other websites were out there like it. So I googled "makeup reviews" and visited a bunch of them, but I only added Makeup Talk to my favorites. I don't really go to Makeup Alley anymore, just to read product reviews cause MUT's are too confusing for me. Sorry.

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif I googled makeup forums (or message boards) until I found one that was pretty. Seriously. I wanted a pretty one.
hehe.gif
smiletongue.gif
hehe.gif
So did I!
rockwoot.gif

I was googling makeup tips and random makeup sites and TADAAAA....makeuptalk and it has been a favorite ever since.
rockwoot.gif

i was googling something..cant remember exactly what. im so glad i found MuT though.

I'm so glad I found this website...I'm an addict now. I might need to start a support group. LOL!

Latest posts

Back