How many brands have you tried?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried BE, EDM, Alima, Fyrinnae, and Laura Mercier. Pretty new to the whole MMU, thing, but what's worked for me, I LOVE.

hello guys...

this year I've tried several MMU brands..some are meh,so so and the only one that really matched with ,my skin and taste!

so far I've tried MMU from :Tval,everydayminerals,BE,Monave,Lumiere and meow cosmetics.

I have only tried one MMU brand and that is Signature Mineral. I like it but I'm looking to try other different brands first before I settle with one :smiletongue:

Now, I'm eyeing on samples from Everyday Minerals ($5.05), Lumiere ($6), Ocean Mist ($6.01) etc. They are quite expensive when added up and exchange currency :banghead:

where do you get all these samples?

personally everyone should try Make up forever that stuff is awesome and i worked for their company for quite sometime! they are owned by Louis vuitton too!!

oh nice! so is there a website where you can order sample packs? because where iam from you dont get any samples unless you buy stuff! which sucks! cause my husband hates when i come home with 300$ worth of make up heheheheeh.... ooooo i love make up!

well,Lumiere has Free internatinal shipping from November - january 08,

at the moment I've been waiting my Pre order of their brushes,it supposed to shipped in the end of this month.

Most of the mineral make up companies do offer samples so you can know which shade matches you the best. You can try visit some websites provided at the sticky threads :satisfied:

Yea, I'm happy about the free international shipping too. I need to get samples from there first and maybe get a full size ones before it ends. I so need $$ :laughing:

everyday minerals - okay brand (i especially like the intensive formula)

alima - i really don't like this stuff. i feel like it's way to dry and powdery

j. lynne - love this stuff.

lumiere - love this stuff.

I've tried:

-Everyday Minerals - My HG mineral makeup at the moment. Layered with BE's Mineral Veil, it makes me look flawless all day.

-Bare Minerals - not a huge fan of their foundation; makes me look shiny after a while. But I'm in love with their Mineral veil.

-Signature Minerals - felt weird on my face. Plus their lightest shade was too dark for me.

-Lumiere - an okay brand. Smells funny though, at least to me. It looks good at first, but it's all gone pretty quickly.

i've been using MMUs for less than a year but ive tried -

Monave (love the coverage and staying power and it looks really creamy on my skin)

Valerie (this is ok too, although the samples i got werent yellow enough for my asian skin tone, but i love satin sun!)

OceanMist (this is very light on the skin, the shade i got was a bit dark though so im waiting for a lighter sample to mix it with. their saffron concealer is the best!)

gotta sample other brands!ü

not too bad, I think, I started with bare minerals, which made me break out, that's when I learned about online companies, then I tried EDM & OMC, but EDM makes me breakout & I didn't like OMC's foundation (LOVE their blush, e/s, concealer, veil, etc, just not the foundation), so then I tried lure beauty & fell in love & am done searching. So that's only 4 for me.

I started with Everyday Minerals about 2 months ago.

Now I've tried: Taylormade (love the colors!!), CHM and Mad Minerals.

And I ordered a Get me started sample kit at Aubrey Nicole.

Taylor made minerals

fyrinnae

lumiere

simply natural's

ocean mist

lily lolo

minerals will work 4U

Back