How many brands have you tried?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^I know what you mean, can't wait till my next orders arrive... Then order some more

I would add to my list Coconut Bay Cosmetics. They were offering free (no shipping charges) offer of foundation. I had ordered 5 foundation and 1 finishing powder. Light to medium coverage.

Nice, but not HG material.

I tried a lot!!

everyday, signature, sweety, Idbar, cory, calssy, coconut, monave, sweetface

and I havent dune yet.

EDM, Monave, Lumiere, Taylor Made Minerals, Ocean Mist, Alima, Signature Minerals, Pure Luxe, J. Lynne, Aromaleigh, BE, Fyrinnae, Meow....and one or two others I can't remember right now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

only 1 so far...Lily Lolo, but I have just ordered foundation samples from Barefaced Beauty and Elemental Beauty. I like Lily Lolo but I just want to know if other brands are any better.

So far:

Barefaced Beauty (best colour match foundation for me, and I like the lip glosses)

Lily Lolo (best eyeshadows, and great synthetic kabuki)

Elemental Beauty (best finishing powders and great customer service)

Aubrey Nicole (Love the full coverage foundation and great brushes, good customer service)

Monave (very nice eyeliners and mascara

Meow (chalky and not great for my skin. Colour was good though)

Silk Naturals (waiting for order to arrive)

So far, I have samples from: Everyday Minerals (who doesn't?!), J. Lynne Cosmetics, Alima Cosmetics, Coconut Bay Cosmetics and Lumiere Cosmetics.

So far, I love Everyday Minerals, J. Lynne, and Lumiere. My favorite has to be Lumiere though. I do love Alima's eyeshadows and their Soft Plum blush. And I haven't even touched my Coconut Bay samples yet.

EDM, Alima, Monave, Pure Luxe, Fyrinnae, Meow, Lumiere, Mineral Boutique, Lili Lolo, JLynne, Jenulence, MeLange, Cory, MAD.

and I`ll soon try Silk Naturals, Oceanmist.

so far ive tried EDM( transferred too easy) and larenim (wonderful texture but a little pricey). Been doing some research on milan minerals and monave as ive heard they cater to more ethnic types. MMU rocks!!!:rockwoot:

I've tried a grand total of three. First Sheer Cover, then Bare Escentuals, then Everyday Minerals. I want to try more. Maybe not more foundations, because I'm pretty satisfied with EDM. But I want to try other companies' eyeshadows, blushes, illuminators, glitters, etc.

I lost my MMU virginity to BE, then tried Bella Peirre, EM, Purely Cosmetics and Youngblood. I always like the brands no one else has heard of (Bella Pierre and Purely Cosmetics). I've always been a bit off center, I guess. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not from their website, but off of eBay it sure is. So long as you know what shade you need (get a makeover from the kiosk) - you can find it on eBay for $20-$25.

BE, EDM, L'Oreal, Physician's Formula, Neutrogena, Nature's Source, and Lumiere. The last company being my favorite.

Since so many like Luminere, I bought some samples today. I have no idea WHY I do this if I'm pleased with what I currently use, but noooooooooooo........ I gotta buy more! Where do you put all this stuff? I've got little sifter jars EVERYWHERE!

i'm an mmu newbie but i've tried 8 brands in 2 months:

be, luminare, baby doll (local brand), blusche, omc, ellana (local brand), bare naturals and physician's formula.

omc's bamboo foundie seems to suit me best. i love all the blushes i've tried so far. and i like luminare's heaven sent mineral veil the best. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I pulled out my chest of makeup, I have tried 9 different mineral makeup, and the best I found was Bee Luscious Cosmetics Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation, and the samples were free!!! the product right away was easy to use and very smooth made my skintotally flawless and it lasted all day into the evening with no time to reapply or freshen up and I looked great. Its been a great line for me.

Back