How much are you willing to spend on a handbag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$15. no really. I buy all my handbags used, or on ebay. I don't expect my bags to last very long anyway (though they do, for some strange reason since i abuse them to hell and pay nothing for them), and by the time it breaks I expect to be wanting a change anyway.

I spent 800.00 on a Louis Vuitton bucket bag. I think it was worth it. I have also recently spent almost 600.00 on a speedy 25 louis vuitton. I love them.:clap I want another one. I need counseling

The most I ever spent was $140 and it took me 4-6 weeks just to decide. If it's a classic style that will get used for years, it's worth spending more to get the quality.

I think the most I spent was $50. I'm usually in the $20 -$30 range of purses. I'm just way to hard on them to justify spending hundreds of dollars! But that's just me.

It depends on the bag and it depends on where I am in my bills at the time. Right now I wouldn't. But when I wasn't in deep debt, I bought this purse for $3hundredsomething...I was nuts about it, I had just gotten a new job after a long hard search at that time, so I felt like treating myself.

I have to say that the quality is excellent & hasn't broken yet. For that amount it better not - right?!

the most i ever spent was $85 im not into bags but i saw this really nice bag for 300 and if i had the money i would of bought it!

The most I've ever spent was $100 for Dooney and Burke (got it on sale). That's the only expensive bag I own. Normally I spend around $20-$30 and I only use 1 at a time. Once the one is too worn, I buy another one.

$100 if it's a bag that I can use everyday. Something big to fit all my stuff and baby stuff in it. Leather, something stylish. I will spend a good amount of money on a bag if I know I'm gonna get good use out of it. If it's a seasonal bag or something that i would use only for special occasion, probably about $40.

the most i have ever spent on a bag was about 250.00 for a coach purse. but it was well worth it. i would spend the 1200.00 on the Gucci horsebit bag if i had the money, but i don't right now.

The most I've spent on a handbag was about $45 and yes, it was most definitely on sale. :laughing:

bags and shoes are my weakness, but I try to shop bargins-key word is try,lol! I haven't gone over $350 yet, but there is this Gucci that is calling my name, I'll have to start saving.

for myself, probally about 450, BUT when the holidays come around the bf usually gets me the pricier ones that might be around 800-900.

trust me, the fakes one might look somewhat close to the real deal, but in no way does their quality match. My leather lv bag has been through hell with me and its still it one piece, because quality leather lasts!

Max maybe $300.00 buts thats only because once I buy a bag it'll last me forever, at least a year without switching and I don't like fakes

Back