How often do you wash your hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i do it 1 or 2 times a week. i dont use any products in my hair or really rarely. my hair doesnt look oily or anything either.

I have to wash it every day and I hate it too. when I´m staying home I don´t wash it that day though. my roots start to get oily within like 12 hours, it´s a pain in the ass!!!!

I used to wash it everyday because I used a lot of hair products. I also dyed it different colors and it became very dry. Then I stopped doing all of that and now my hair is getting softer. Now I wash it 1-2 times a week. I really hate washing my hair though because the longer I don't wash it, the softer and prettier it looks. When I wash it, it becomes frizzy and dry again.

I use too much product in my hair to not wash it everyday. :icon_chee

I would think it would not be healthy to not wash hair that has alot of product in it. I would think it would be more damaging to hair to keep applying more and more product daily vs. washing it out everyday.

once every 3 days. by the end of the third day, i feel as if my hair stinks. and it becomes itchy.

I wash my hair every other day.Once a week I deep condition using a mixture of shea oil grape seed oil and wheatgerm oil.As far as normal hair loss goes shedding 50-100 hairs on any particular day is perfectly normal.

Hugs,Aeryn View attachment 16410

Once every week.... or two... >_>;;; I have really dry hair from so much bleaching and stuff, I can't wash it too often. but I condition it whenevver I shower. I also HATE the feeling of clean hair, I don't know why, it jsut feels disgusting to me.

I usually wash my hair at least every other day. I have oily hair, but it will also become dry if I wash it too much, because overwashing strips hair's natural oils wish provide hair that beautiful natural shine. I like to condition my hair with Biolage's Conditioning Balm, because it makes my hair feel soft and not greasy.

same with me becka. i rinse and condition everyday, but wash 1-2 weekly. if i don't rinse everyday it gets really dry and brittle.

i wash mine every other day or it'll get too dried out, but not washing for any more than that, it looks all greasy

I have to wash mine everyday, because I go to the gym 6 days a week. I wouldn't imagine skipping a day of washing my hair after all that sweating. I do, however, deep-condition often and skip the blow-dryer/flat-iron as much as possible.

Usually every 1-2 days, depending on how "greasy" it gets. I can easily go two days without washing. Sometimes I've gone three. Bad I know but I didn't really go anywhere and I don't use much product unless I'm going out.

I have to watch my hair everyday or every other day..or else it will be oily. May be that's why I have thin hair! :scared:

i wash it once a week, my hair doesnt become oily fast at all so if i wash my hair everyday it would be so dried!

I wash it everyday. I only wash the roots because my hair can get oily and I let the soap just runs through the ends. I read in Allure magazine that you shouldn't wash your ends if your hair is very long. I have noticed that my ends aren't as dry now.

Looking at the hair on the shower floor after I wash it always makes me sad...so just to avoid that I wash it less frequently...like 3 times a week.

Back