How often do you wash your hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twice a week. My hair rarely gets oily because it's so dry and if I wash more than that it's a big pile of fluff.

Because my hair is very curly and gets dry fast .. i wash it maybe 3-4 times a week, i still rinse it and condition but i don't shampoo as often.

I wash my hair everyday however at the advice of my hairstylist, I'm going to start washing it every second day.

Since I have braids in, I wash once a week...but that too might have to stop because whenever I wash, braids fall out..cant walk around looking like a dog attacked my "hair".

::cough::..but yeah...once a week now.

Twice a week. If my scalp is even the slightest bit uncomfortable, I'll wash more often.

Every other day..sometimes longer..my hair really dry, plus I use funky colors so washing if often makes it fade entirely too quickly!
smile.gif

Where do I get the Bumble and Bumble Hair powder? Is there an alternative that's slightly less $$?

I wash my hair daily. I can't seem to skip a day. I have damaged hair, so I wash it with Redken Extreme so I figure the more I wash the more it will work. I'm not sure if that is correct or not, but I do wash daily.

One more question for everyone.... If I want to wash every 2-3 days what would I have to do?? Keep my hair dry since I shower or is it ok to get it wet just not use shampoo? Sorry if this sounds stupid....I just always wash my hair because it gets wet in the shower.

Back