How old are you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 45 years old

5 years ago I was obsessed about maintaining a very youthful appearance. Today I know that all is well.

I'm 20 . Something that used to be important to me was having a boy like me, but now it's the furthest thing from my mind.

Isn't it insane that you always think you know it all and the very next year or sometimes even day you learn something new??

At 17 no one could tell me anything... at 21 I knew I was super silly at 17 but now I really knew it all... at 28 I wanted to wring the neck of the 21 y/o me. Now at 31 I know that in a few more years I will know more but never all.

I'm 20 and 3-5 years ago I let myself get dragged down by other people's problems. I've learned to help people when you can, but don't let them bring you down with them.

im know im late (lol) but did u have a break up with your boyfriend or something? i know i just did and i learned the same thing as u did...

I am ready to turn 36 on August 16. I am always learning something new about myself!

Im 18

and I don't know what I want,

18..I just don't know what I want.

(sorry, got cought up in a moment there..with alice cooper)

I guess I can post again, since I'm 21 now.

5 years ago Brandon was all I could think about

today, he's still always on my mind

I guess maybe there are some things that will never change.

im 20. 5 years ago it was important to me that i had friends.

now i dont, and its not important!

Hmm . . . It seems I forgot to post the 5 years ago thing!

Five years ago I was severealy depressed. My sister had just kicked me out on the streets of Toronto, I had moved back to Newfoundland with my parents. Wes and I were doing long distance. It was horrible! What was important to me was getting back to Toronto to be with Wes!

I have to change my original one...

I'm currently 21 years old.

5 years ago I was 16 years old.

The most important thing for me was probably getting older and having more "freedoms".

Boy, do I regret not taking full advantage of my youth and applying stuff I know now to back then. I know I'm still young... but I don't feel it. Bah.

I'm 18. All I cared about when I was 15 was what everyone thought of me. My lipgloss always had to be on (wouldn't dare leave the house without it). My hair always had to be straightened or some kind of style. Now it's totally different. I'am who I'am. If I go to the mall in a pair of sweats and sneakers..I don't care! Usually here (Georgia) girls my age are very TAN, perfect nails, perfect pin straight hair...oh whatever. Sometimes I just like to be compfy. I don't ALWAYS have to look like a barbie doll. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

well im 21 in oct so i guess i could say that is my age

well alot has changed within the last 3-5 yrs!!

i have realised that my father had sacrificed alot for me and i told him how i felt.

Good looking guys always want one thing, and relized that before i met current bf.

Friends arent everythin were as family is forever!!

i wasnt going to have kids till i was 25 and, now i didnt leave it that way.

having larger boobs wont make u more attractive to guys as u always attract the wrong sort, bigger isnt better as i noe how much they get in th way etc etc.

tell the closest ppl to u how much u love them etc as u never know if or when ull see them again.(personnal experiance)

Never take ur health for granted, its the most precious thing that u have!!

Im 17 , and will be 18 in november,

5 years ago - damn time flys by fast,

But I definatly know my personallity has changed so much,

and Despite the last 5 years flew by fast, I can't imagine myself ever being that 12 year old brat :S.. so much has changed.

I'm 32.

Years ago, I used to be obsessed with making people like me and so would go out of my way to be sickly sweet to others. Now, I've realised that it's more important to be myself.

I'm 19 and a half. 3 or 4 years ago I was 15/16, and it was probably the worst years of my life. I can honestly say that I hated myself more than anything in the world. I was severely depressed and the only thing I could think of was how horrible/ugly/fat/stupid I was, and that no one could ever love me. The most important thing to me at that point in time was being "perfect"... nothing else mattered, not my family, not school, nothing. I starved myself and threw up my food because I wanted to be thin and pretty. I cut and burned myself because I didn't know how else to deal with my feelings. I said I wanted to die, but now I realize that I just wanted to "make everything go away".

Today, I'm on medication that keeps me relatively stable... with my head "above the water", so to speak. I've finally gotten away from my disordered eating habits and I no longer hurt myself, but my arms are covered in nasty scars. I've been in therapy since I was 15 and now I'm seeing just how much it's helped me. I have a darling boyfriend, we just celebrated our 3rd anniversary in May. And now I'm finally starting to learn to enjoy life, and not be afraid to live :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm 27 now, and 5 years ago... I was in college, and going to the bar every night with my girl and guy friends. (Yes, i still did really good in school...)I was having a great time, I'm not going to lie. I never drank a lot, I just liked going out and socializing. Now I'm a mom, and I go out to a bar maybe once every two months. I don't really miss it though. I have a degree in elementary education, but i'm a sahm for now.

Back