How old are you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 36

5 years ago I was worried about my job, and trying to keep up working with all my health problems. I thought I HAD to work. I finally realized that I wasn't superwoman and I had to finally give it up. I feel like a whole new person now!

i'm 32 and 5 years ago i was stressing over a career, traveling, updating my new home and weight. i've learned that i don't have to have a million to be happy and i don't have to have the perfect tv model house and i learned to live happy in my own skin. i'm just a lot more tame now....i can rock it out when needed.

I am 25.

5 years ago i was lol 18! i would have been pregnant with my first daughter charlie, living somewhere i didnt want to live. and all alone. :rotfl:

I know this has to be "Winkie the Rockfairy" now!:rocknroll2: lol Love Ya!!

I just turned 37. 5 yrs ago, I was stressed out with a salon/tanning business that I owned, I realized that success wasn't worth all the stress I was under. I downsized my salon, got rid of the tanning beds, and I'm still just as successful, but I don't have all the stress.

im 26 and 10 month

3 years ago cared about my bf at that time

and now dont care at all

i allso used to think about how other ppl see me

but now i dont care cus i am who i am

im 19 and 3 years ago i was at school and couldn't wait to finish it.Now i ve missed school and friends becuz i gratuated..........

lol thats true..

I am 19 years old. Three to five years ago I was in high school and still trying to find myself. I've grown a lot in the past three to five years, and I wouldn't go back to being the person I was then for any amount of money.

I'm 19 and 3-4 years ago I was the first one in line for my driver's license. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I've matured a lot since then. Also, I don't take friends or family for granted anymore. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm 21 years old.

Five years ago, I was 16, and I thought life was honestly not living for. I was extremely depressed and didn't think anyone could help me. Now, I'm graduating from college this year, and thanks to some medicines and a lot of support, am having a great time and instead of spending money on things to hurt myself, I'm buying things I love!!

I will soon be 50. Five years ago my sons were freshmen and juniors in high school, 15 and 17, and I was wondering how in the hell we were going to get them through college. My older son left today for his last semester - he will be graduating magna cum laude in December with a degree in electrical engineering. The younger son leaves next week to begin his junior year, also in engineering (industrial) but at a different school and doing equally as well. God has been good to us and He gets all the credit.

I'll be 42 on Sept 6th.

5 years ago, I was in a terrible marriage that sucked the life out of me. At that time, I would have tried anything to make it work. So what I've learned is.......

1. If something is bad. It's bad and sometimes it can't be fixed.

2. I don't have to be unhappy. I control my happiness.

3. I don't ever want to get married again. I believe in marriage, but after 2 tries, I think I won't go for the "3 strikes" thing.

4. I will never be with another man who can't have a life of his own while having a life with me. It's draining.

5. Men come and go, but your best friend sticks with you through it all.

I am 21..

5 Years ago I was 16. We were getting ready to move to a whole new town. I had lived in the same town for about 9 years. I grew up with all of my friends and never thought I would have to move away. It was probably one of the hardest times in my life, but I am so much stronger for it. I was getting ready to start my junior year of high school as well.

Well I'm 22 and 5 years ago I've always tried to change myself to fit in. Now I could care less

I'm 21.

5 years ago I never realized how selfish I was... not with friends or outsiders, but the people that matter most, my family. I treated some people the way I know I never should have and I'm trying to make it right.

Me: 20

hmm...I honestly have a terrible memory so I can't really pinpoint anything that was important then that isn't now...I think my morals and other ideas have stayed pretty much the same :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

me=boring lol

I'm 14. =D

Had severe acne from 10-12 (yeah, so young!!) and weight issues. Doing a lot better now. =)

I'm 19 now... and 5 years ago I wouldn't let anyone in - now I'm much more willing to give people a chance.

Back