How old were you when you got your driver's license?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine the day after I turned 16. I drove with a licensed driver over 18 for about 6 months before I turned 16, though.

I started driving school at 16 and got my license at 16.5 Almost 4 years ago.

Lol, my husband and I couldn't wait til I hit my 3 year mark cause our car insurance would go down cause I hadn't been in any accidents or had any tickets.

My father put me thru private Driver's Ed. (my poor Daddy couldn't teach another girl how to drive after my two sisters..
smile.gif
) when I was 15. I got an appt. for the test before I turned 16 'cause Mr. Genelli (Drivers Ed. teacher) told us the appts. get booked up reaaaaaallllly fast during the summer (my b-day is mid-May). I think I called before my b-day, and all they had for appts. was in AUGUST already!!!!! But, our DMV is a really small satellite office (I suppose I could'a booked with a bigger DMV location in CT; like Wethersfield). I remember I got a 100% on the written exam....I don't know what I got on the driving exam; all I know is that I passed, and I kissed that old-shoe-leather lookin' bastard right on the face! He looked at me like I was crazy, but I didn't care, 'cause I had MY LICENSE
rockwoot.gif
!!!!!!

I originally got mine when I was 16...but since I never got the car, I never really got to practice and before you know it, my license expired without me knowing! Sooo stupid I know, but when you don't use it, how often are you going to look at it?

Anyway, I finally got it when I was 25! LOL....

16. I grew up in a town without public transport and my parent's worked so I got my license as soon as possible.

i got my permit at 14 and license at 16. i would have died if i had to wait any longer lol

i'm 19 and i don't have it yet (in my country you can get it at 18).

i have a bit of car phobia so.. i'm in no hurry to get it >.<

I still don't have mine, I got my permit the day after my 18th (May 2nd) but circumstances got in the way of driving during the summer and then someone bashed into the front of my car! So now the front tire is messed up so I have to wait even longer cause my mom wont let me near her truck lol

I was 21. My mom never wanted to allow me to use her car when I was 16 to learn to drive, and I couldn't afford my own car because she didn't want to have to drive me to work everyday. I probably still wouldn't have gotten it then(4 years ago now) but I had a child & was finishing up college, so I needed a way to get to & from work & doctor's appts, so I learned. I'm still sort of scared to drive to places that I don't know because I'm terrified of getting lost & not finding my way back...lol.

I'm 23 and don't have one. But now my parents asked me if i want to and they pay because they told me they dont get younger and if they cant drive anymore i have to *eeeeek*

Latest posts

Back