How old were you when you got your driver's license?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Brazil, legal age for driving is 18 years old, but I've gotten mine only when I was 20, because it was when I was able to get a car.

I was 19, but I had been driving since I was 15.
eusa_whistle.gif

Just never got around to getting my license; I wasn't in driver's ed and it is a requirement here if you are under 18 in order to get the license (you have to be in a state approved program, not just parents teaching you) so I was going to wait until I was 18. Then I kept putting it off until I finally just went and did it. That was in 1987.

I wouldn't recommend that tactic, though, lol!!

Things are even more strict her nowadays. My youngest son starts class in 2 weeks and I'll be nervous but glad he'll have more independance.

I got my license at 16. Don't worry too much about accidents. If you are careful you should be fine.

I actually had a curfue of 8:00 when I first started, and it did not bother me at all. I felt my parents were just looking out for me. But you really need to learn to drive, if anything for an emergency.

Permit at 14, then my mom freaked out cuz I was going to be so young with a drivers licence so she made me wait until I was 18.

16! I couldnt wait. However, my sister was in the same situation as you and shes great now!

I was 20. The legal age to learn to drive here is 17. No real reason I waited so long, I just hadn't got round to it.

I was 16, way to young, especially now that I have kids, I lived through my oldest daughter getting her drivers license, now my youngest daughter who is 15, will be 16 in August is driving me crazy about getting her permit.. I'm scared to death all over again! I wish they would increase the age to 18!

Latest posts

Back