I Am Shocked! EDM vs BE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am an Everyday minerals lover. I ordered the samples and I love this stuff! I've never used BE though so I didn't have anything to compare it too. I'm gonna order a kit, but I'll wait until after July first because they are coming out with a whole line of new brushes! Also, everyone interesed in ordering a kit, check out my thread in the discount codes forum for a 10% off code for EDM!!!
smile.gif
(only good through July 4th, so hurry!!!)

Originally Posted by AprilRayne I too am an Everyday minerals lover. I ordered the samples and I love this stuff! I've never used BE though so I didn't have anything to compare it too. I'm gonna order a kit, but I'll wait until after July first because they are coming out with a whole line of new brushes! Also, everyone interesed in ordering a kit, check out my thread in the discount codes forum for a 10% off code for EDM!!!
smile.gif
(only good through July 4th, so hurry!!!) thanks for the tip.
smile.gif

thais, i changed the thread of your title a little more. the reason is because your original was too vague and if someone wants to search for let's say, edm, this will come up. i hope that's okay! it's just to help people when they're looking for threads
smile.gif

anyway, i'm soooo glad you've found something that works well for you. i LOVE when i find things that do for me. i looked at your FOTD and your skin looks flawless!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne I too am an Everyday minerals lover. I ordered the samples and I love this stuff! I've never used BE though so I didn't have anything to compare it too. I'm gonna order a kit, but I'll wait until after July first because they are coming out with a whole line of new brushes! Also, everyone interesed in ordering a kit, check out my thread in the discount codes forum for a 10% off code for EDM!!!
smile.gif
(only good through July 4th, so hurry!!!) Thanks for posting that! After trying a sample kit (and loving it) I want to order a full size kit but would rather wait for the new brushes too since I've heard their current ones aren't the greatest.
Jeanette

Originally Posted by Jennifer thais, i changed the thread of your title a little more. the reason is because your original was too vague and if someone wants to search for let's say, edm, this will come up. i hope that's okay! it's just to help people when they're looking for threads
smile.gif

anyway, i'm soooo glad you've found something that works well for you. i LOVE when i find things that do for me. i looked at your FOTD and your skin looks flawless!

Thanks Jen.
smile.gif

I totally agree with all your reasons! I've never used BE, but when I tried EDM I was so surprised. I was skeptical when it came to MMu, period. But it's AWESOME and the price is so great for what you get!!

lol

so sad, i really want to order them, but i doubt my dad would let me

need excuse >_> <_<

Oh boy. Thais, you've created a MONSTER! Lol. I use EDM too, and I love their coverage and texture and how it makes my skin look, I'm just not loving the color. If they came out with something a little lighter than Tan, but darker than Medium Tan, I'd be so happy. I've thought of mixing, but I'm too much of a bum to sit down and find the perfect proportions of each color...Actually, the more I read your and LVA's raves, I feel more and more "compelled" to just do that instead of buying other MMU samples.

Originally Posted by _Dreamer_ lol so sad, i really want to order them, but i doubt my dad would let me

need excuse >_> <_<

Just tell him how much money you'd be saving him in makeup, because MMU lasts a hell of a lot longer than liquid. I'm still using the one jar from my samples that matched best, and I got them back in March!

Originally Posted by _Dreamer_ lol so sad, i really want to order them, but i doubt my dad would let me

need excuse >_> <_<

Come on, the samples are free and the shipping is super cheap!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by mehrunissa Oh boy. Thais, you've created a MONSTER! Lol. I use EDM too, and I love their coverage and texture and how it makes my skin look, I'm just not loving the color. If they came out with something a little lighter than Tan, but darker than Medium Tan, I'd be so happy. I've thought of mixing, but I'm too much of a bum to sit down and find the perfect proportions of each color...Actually, the more I read your and LVA's raves, I feel more and more "compelled" to just do that instead of buying other MMU samples.

Just tell him how much money you'd be saving him in makeup, because MMU lasts a hell of a lot longer than liquid. I'm still using the one jar from my samples that matched best, and I got them back in March!

Good point!

sigh if only he understood, he's weird like that (c that's where i got it from =o)

but i'll try that
wink.gif
thnks mehrunissa
tongue.gif

oo i love calvin and hobbes =D

Its so cool to see people into EDM as much as me. Ive been using it forever but no one ever seemed to be into the mineral thing so i just never thought to bring it up.... Too cool.

Thais, I began using EM not long ago and I also LOVE it. It has worked with my skin so much better then BE did and the price is awesome. Now you have to go to the Pureluxe site and order their eyeshadow samples. I ordered a ton of them the other night and can't wait to get them (yes, I blew my no-buy). They have a huge selection of e/s. Also went to Aromaleigh and ordered some samples from them too, but for my foundation, blush and powder, I'm sticking with EM.

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn Thais, I began using EM not long ago and I also LOVE it. It has worked with my skin so much better then BE did and the price is awesome. Now you have to go to the Pureluxe site and order their eyeshadow samples. I ordered a ton of them the other night and can't wait to get them (yes, I blew my no-buy). They have a huge selection of e/s. Also went to Aromaleigh and ordered some samples from them too, but for my foundation, blush and powder, I'm sticking with EM. Dont give me ideas. LOL

Ok, so I was a bit iffy about comitting to EDM eventhough I liked the samples, but reading the craziness going on today, I decided to jump onto the bandwagon finally. I got the Starter Kit with Original Glo foundation in M.Tan and Tan, Plum Dust blush, Spring Concealer, and Finishing Dust. I'm excited!

Originally Posted by mehrunissa Ok, so I was a bit iffy about comitting to EDM eventhough I liked the samples, but reading the craziness going on today, I decided to jump onto the bandwagon finally. I got the Starter Kit with Original Glo foundation in M.Tan and Tan, Plum Dust blush, Spring Concealer, and Finishing Dust. I'm excited! Jump on the bandwagon? LOL

Originally Posted by Thais Jump on the bandwagon? LOL Well, I guess technically I was already on it, but now I've made it official? I've made a commitment? Girl, I don't know what I'm talking about. It's too hot. I'm joining your worthy and all-important cause of converting misguided liquid foundation followers to EDM/MMU novitiates. Hallelujah!

Originally Posted by mehrunissa Well, I guess technically I was already on it, but now I've made it official? I've made a commitment? Girl, I don't know what I'm talking about. It's too hot. I'm joining your worthy and all-important cause of converting misguided liquid foundation followers to EDM/MMU novitiates. Hallelujah! Hahahahahha LMAO!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by mehrunissa Ok, so I was a bit iffy about comitting to EDM eventhough I liked the samples, but reading the craziness going on today, I decided to jump onto the bandwagon finally. I got the Starter Kit with Original Glo foundation in M.Tan and Tan, Plum Dust blush, Spring Concealer, and Finishing Dust. I'm excited! Did you make sure to get your 10% discount that I wrote in my post above? Not like it's a huge loss if you didn't because the prices are awesome!!

damn, you guys are creating a serious lemming for me, and i still have an almost full bottle of liquid foundation and 3 back-ups of pressed powder.

Darn, now I'm gonna have to try it. I used a mineral makeup once and I didn't really like it, but hopefully this one will work better for me, now that my skin's acting better....just so darn oily.

Your FOTD and skin looks FLAWLESS, very nice! I had to go order my samples and try it myself. Thanks.

Back