I wish my hair was.......

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish my hair was growing on top
wink.gif
LOL

one more add...

the color of j lo's

i have always thought she had the perfect color dimension for an olive skinned lady. i dream of my hair looking like that. all caramel and honey toned.

i wish my hair was healthy again like before i started dying it so i wouldnt have to deal with growing the dyed stuff out

Originally Posted by justclassy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish my hair was a mind reader and could style itself. lolgood one, J.C.
thumbsup2.gif

i wish my hair wasn't as dry/ or split ended as it is now

I wish my hair would grow quickly, and be a dirty blonde again.

My friend cut her hair a week or two after me, around the same length, and now her hair is 2 inched below her shoulder, and mine is an inch above.

I wish my hair was able to grow longer and become shorter whenever I wanted it to!

I wish mine were straight so I can just wake up and not have to style the stupid thing or not have to worry about it going crazy if it gets wet.

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish mine were straight so I can just wake up and not have to style the stupid thing or not have to worry about it going crazy if it gets wet. Same here!

Was strong, healthy, and shiny, I don't mind the curls, but lately it's so dy and frizzy!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif i wish my hair was healthy again like before i started dying it so i wouldnt have to deal with growing the dyed stuff out Yeahhh, me too, LOL. I wish my hair was a bit thicker and wavy... and long, like to the middle of my back. And red. Dark auburn kinda red
biggrin.gif
I'm getting there on the wavy part, my hair was always stick straight but in the last year it's actually gone wavy-ish and I have no idea why! I'm working on growing it out, but it's going kinda slow. Depending on if I like my natural colour or not [haven't seen it in like... 5 years, LOL], I might henna it so I'll get my red, too. I LOVE red hair. Love love love.

I wish my hair was the awesome light golden brown it was when I was a teenager. My hair is sooo dark now it almost looks black, if it wasn't bleached.
ooops.gif

I wish it was curly and little thicker. I've got thin hair and it's straight, and it looks boring and stupid. I also want another hair colour, maybe blonde or red.

Back