I wish my hair was.......

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish my hair was dry.

i washed it at 8:30 this morning and now it's 2pm and my hair is still damp. my hair is only to my shoulder blades and not very thick either

i wish my hair wasn't so dark and thick and i would love to have perfectly straight hair that's all shiny *sigh*
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish my hair was more like this Attachment 34081I think i have the color, just need the style! Me too.. w/ lots of volume and thickness!

I love my hair as it is. But I really want it to be classic length right NOW. It's gonna take me at least four years to hit that goal.
frown.gif

I don't know if I'd call it a fantasy, but I wish my hair was softer. Since I had my daughter, then an immediate hysterectomy my hair has been very coarse and I'm getting more gray hairs sneaking in.
sadyes.gif

White Blonde... but the person who always does my hair refused to do it because my hair is damaged from dying it blonde all those years. I just recently gotten it healthy by getting it done auburn brown and recently she decided to make my half happy and put in bleach highlights... so it would only do minimal damage. I was happy
smile.gif

...never frizzy, or dried looking. Shiny. It stays how I styled it. Medium-long layers and a really good side bang. Ugh.

Thicker. It was pretty full but when i bleached it, My hair just went to shit pretty much. It's improved ALOT though since it was bleached.

Back