I wish my hair was.......

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easier to straighten when I do, and a little LESS volume (anybody want it? lol). I love my curls, and I don't mind too much the body I've got, because I know it's the envy of many, but a change is nice, and an easier time to get there even nicer!

i wish to see me in VERY shor hair... i had a chance to cut them to very short, when i cut my dreadlocks, but i didn't do that:/ and now i'm sometimes thinking about it;]

Straight....I have naturally curly hair and hate it....I flat iron it almost every day.

I wish my hair was...

-Long

-Platinum blond (easier to play w/colors that way xD)

-Straight

-Never greasy

I wish my hair was naturally straight, like those lucky people that can take a shower or wet their hair whenever and then it dries perfectly straight on its own. Or even if it dried wavy, as long as it was frizz free. If my hair dries with no products in it, its nothing but millions of fine frizzy hairs
frown.gif

I also wish itd be a lighter blonde color (I have golden blonde) but something more closer to platinum, with black and bright red in it.

And I gotta agree with Aquilah, some indestructable hair would be sweet, obvlious to heat and chemicals and split ends.

I wish i had long naturally blonde hair

I wish my hair was naturally straight, not stringy straight but flat iron straight

I wish my hair had volume in all the right places

I wish i wore bangs well

I wish i could just flip my hair and it looked like i just stepped out of a salon!!

i wish my hair was healthier, less dry, less tangle-prone, shiny, more volume at the roots, less heavy and more likely to sit the way i want it to when its just been washed. i need to wash it the day before for it to do what its told.

I wish my hair was always healthy, despite bleachings. And I wish it would go white with one bleaching, and not twenty.

I want white hair for my wedding. >.<

I wish my hair was...

* long again!

* platinum blonde (naturally, in a perfect world :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

* full of volume and thickness

* curly

And I wish my fringe (bangs, w/e!) could go one day without getting greasy so I wouldn't have to wash my hair everyday!

I wish my hair was more in sync with me. Like, when it looks cooler on Saturday morning than it did Friday night.

I wish i had my long hair that was past my boobs lol and it would dry instanly without need for styling products...

Back