I wish my hair was.......

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More shiny, and I want my natural healthy waves back... I think I did a bit of damage to my locks. It used to be very powerful strong and very thick (it still is thick) and wavy, but that was before I started dying it and using straightening tools... so realistically seen, I might have to give the chemical treatments and hot irons, etc. up and let it recover for my wish to come true
wink.gif

I wish my hair was already at my goal length and the perfect dark auburn color that I've always yearned for.

pink lol. well I want some pink stripes but I relax my hair and it would fall out with all the extra processes.

Naturally straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! I don't have like bad curly hair or even just regular curly hair it actually isn't that bad its more wavey then curly but still I hate it!!! I've always wanted my hair naturally straight instead I have to slave away everyday 25 mins to straighten it when soooo many women are lucky and don't have to do that because there hair is naturally straight
frown.gif

I wish my hair were darker and courser instead of blonde and fine. To top it off it's also thick which makes for a lot of tangles.

Originally Posted by justclassy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish my hair was a mind reader and could style itself. Same here. I know I have good hair. The girl at the salon always says it is nice, but I can not style my own hair like they can.

Just as straight as it is when I first get it relaxed... Just need the ends slightly curled... Oh, and I wish it was indestructible... Able to withstand heat and keep split-ends at bay LMAO!

thicker, naturally straight, and of another color than the one I have now which is black. Not that I dislike my original hair color, but something different would be cool =D

Long, like, uber long, so I wouldn't have to mess about with piddling extensions. Thick and black. Yes, dream hair <3

Ahh I wish it'd grow!

Curly, and red/auburn. I have very blah looking, slightly wavy ash-blonde hair.

Long. I cut a lot off a few months ago because it was so damaged from years of dye and abuse. I'm taking care of it now, I just want it to hurry up and get longer.

I wish my hair had more volume or would hold a curl. What I would give for it to just curl...

naturally straight!! I wish I could just get out of the shower and have my hair air dry... it takes me forever to straighten and it damages it like crazy! And it's even a pain to wear it curly since it dries all tangly and frizzy...

my sister had gorgeous naturally straight, thick hair. She could let it air dry and it'd look 100 times better than mine after I'd spent an hour straightening it.. and SHE JUST GOT A PERM. I could not believe it!!

guess it is like they say--you always want what you dont have..

I was my hair was thicker. It is so fine and limp. It just lays so flat on my head.

Latest posts

Back