I'm back with my baby girl!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Alexa looks so adorable and she's got beautiful hair. You look gorgeous too...I love how you're glowing!
sunshine.gif

Aww how cute. Both of you look Beautiful. Congragulations = ). Yall look so cute. I can't wait to be a mommy.

awwwwwww *cuddles,cuddles,cuddles* too cute!!!

all the best for health and happiness!!

Awwww, she is sooo beautiful, Jennifer!! Congratulations to you and Brian! I love her name and you look so glowing and gorgeous! I bet Armani is way proud of his new, lil cousin. That pic of them is so sweet!

Originally Posted by VenusGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats!! I think its sooo funny that her clothes look so big on her!! *sigh* I remember when it was like that with Makayla...now, I pull them out and I can't believe she ever used to be that small!! *sob*
She's so beautiful...lots of hair...just perfect in every way. Congrats, again!!

lol yeah i onlyhave 1 outfit that fits her... everything is big lol but shes growing fast u know how that is so pretty soon everything will fit her. thanx sweetie. ur next!!!!

thank you everybody!!!!! im just enjoying it right now, not getting sleep at all but it's all worth it!!!!!!

She's gorgeous, Jenny! I was wondering if you'd had her yet. It's funny, I know so many people that have their birthday on Oct. 14th. LOL

Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol yeah i onlyhave 1 outfit that fits her... everything is big lol but shes growing fast u know how that is so pretty soon everything will fit her. thanx sweetie. ur next!!!!
thank you everybody!!!!! im just enjoying it right now, not getting sleep at all but it's all worth it!!!!!!

You can sleep after she turns 18
moa.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can sleep after she turns 18
moa.gif
LOL
so how do you like being a mother? do you get nervous? i have a feeling when i have my first, i'm gonna cry as much as the baby because i'll be so scared LOL this might sound weird, but do you love brian a whole lot more after seeing what a great father he is?

Back