I'm back with my baby girl!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can sleep after she turns 18
moa.gif
marisol u always say things to make me feel better thanx LMAO!!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL
so how do you like being a mother? do you get nervous? i have a feeling when i have my first, i'm gonna cry as much as the baby because i'll be so scared LOL this might sound weird, but do you love brian a whole lot more after seeing what a great father he is?

yes sometimes i am nervous. i already been to the emergency room because one night she wouldnt stop crying and i got scared cause she kept spitting up. i was just nervous but everything turned out fine as of brian i dont think of him to much.. i dont have time to lmao!!!!!! im always tired but he tries to help me with the nights but poor thing sometimes makes it worse lol.

OMG she is adorable!!! I love the pic with her wearing the pink outfit with the hoodie, she looks so tiny. Ahhhh I´m in love with the name too. Alexa Ariella, what a great choice!!!! (especially since my name on here used to be Arielle for a long time LOL)

Quote:
yes sometimes i am nervous. i already been to the emergency room because one night she wouldnt stop crying and i got scared cause she kept spitting up. i was just nervous but everything turned out fine i'm glad everything turned out fine! i'd probably do the same LOL

Quote:
as of brian i dont think of him to much.. i dont have time to lmao!!!!!! im always tired but he tries to help me with the nights but poor thing sometimes makes it worse lol. lmao! how cute
wink.gif

Awww congrats Jenny! She is really adorable! And you look amazing too!

Congratulations...I hadn't been on all that often..She is absolutely beautiful. Bless you and your family

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif please welcome alexa ariella she was born 7lbs 4 0z

i was in labor for 19 hours. 13 hours w/o med ( omg the worst ever!) she was born on my due date which was oct, 14, at 7:41 pm. i love her to death and she's the best baby ever! i can't stop taking pics of her lol. brian is such a good father im just so happy. so heres some pics. oh and she has so much hair lol

This is beyond late, but she is absolutely beautiful! I am so proud of you hunnie, and am so excited! CONGRATS!!
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
handkuss.gif

Back