I'm back with my baby girl!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how exciting! lol. kids are like a neverending surprise!
biggrin.gif

Well since I've been notoriously absent from the boards, this is the first chance I've had to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you girl!!

And wow!! Look how gorgeous you are right after delivery!!!! I looked like hell for DAYS! Ha!!

Congrats again beautiful!!

Originally Posted by VenusGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^ I had grey eyes when I was born and they turned into Hazel. I think usually if you are going to have brown eyes, you're born with them. She's probably going to have some form of Hazel eyes. Oh, the suspense!! I can't wait to see what color they end up being (I think it can take up to 6 months or so).
wow 6 months? that'a a long time lol oh well i just have to wait.

Originally Posted by GraceGirl7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well since I've been notoriously absent from the boards, this is the first chance I've had to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you girl!!
And wow!! Look how gorgeous you are right after delivery!!!! I looked like hell for DAYS! Ha!!

Congrats again beautiful!!

lol thanx! but i think i looked like hell and still do so dont feel bad lol

congrats to u again!

Back